vibhor

Fiat Grande Punto spied testing!!

How can one compare punto with linea!! It is senseless. Linea is definitely a segment above. It has better interiors' date=' same blue n me and more leg space.
[/quote']

OK Sir....How is sound system in Linea?

Well, I am not a music fan as such. So while driving, I like to hear it at a very low volume at which I find them good. Never tried them at a high volume, so can't comment as a music enthusiast would.

well friends i m not talking about the physical aspect of it.. i m talking techincally.. it has same engine and tech as LINEA.. i know Punto differs LINEA in physical appreances

If that was so' date=' then why does Dzire sell when Swift is also in the market.
In India, boot matters a lot.
[/quote'] True, atleast these FIAT's looks different and offers different engines(read 75ps mjd and 1.2petrol), and so Punto is not JUST linea with BOOT but Dzire is....

Yesterday went to check out Punto but it was not arrived, now will go some other day as dealer is far...But checked out Linea petrol & diesel, i liked petrol more but atleast Emotion pk should get some leather touch on dash as plastics are hard and doesnt give good feeling.. 

bluesapphire2009-06-25 06:30:48

Infact Linea does look a bit different from Punto. Linea has longer wheelbase and the boot is very well executed. Linea doesn't look like a hatch with a boot. Before the launch of Punto, none of my friends were able to think that it was a hatch with a boot. Even now, some people are finding it hard to distinguish.

Ok Guys ....I don't know if this Forum is still active...guys i needs your help on deciding the booking date as I  am planning to book Grande Punto in Delhi and the sales guy told me that book before 1st July as the prices of the car are expected to increase in july'09 budget of congress. Does any one have info abt the same?

Don't worry because sales people have a monthly target which they want to achieve . The new budget will be announced by 6july ,don't really know if Fiat has an introductory price.

The new budget is actually a mixed kind of response so can't really say if it will increase or decrease car cost. Last year some extra taxes were implemented on car with more than 1600 and 2000cc which may be remove now also loan rates by sbi has been cut so it may turn out better.