vibhor

Fiat Grande Punto spied testing!!

still fiat needs to change its repo by giving individual ASS and showrooms instead a JV with tata where fiat's cars are being just kept aside and nobody bothers to show that to customers, to which fiat companies profile gets damaged, saying by personal exp.

Well great pics Saurabh and the car really looks BIG....

But interiors are same as Linea though are very good but if we also get the same then there will be no exclusivity for Linea which will be good thing for Punto but bad for Linea...

Well this car is yet to pass finishing stage i suppose ...And yes Alloys would be there but only on top-end model..

Well if priced competitively like Linea, Although Fiat this one will affect Swift and that too like anything...

If they price it competitively like they did with the Linea it will give tough competition to even Swift.

But it is important that they change the general perception that is associated with Fiat cars and they can do it with the Linea.

I didn't say that it will be priced on par or less than Swift, i meant that if priced well it will give tough competition to Swift.

If it is costlier only by around say, 20 k it may make a dent in the sales of Swift.