vibhor

Fiat Grande Punto spied testing!!

Excellent pics Nimesh...Great car i must say but again i think that Plastics(Interiors) doesnt seems to be top quality like in Linea Emotion..And regarding alloys even i didnt liked although their designing is great but finishing is dull.

And good to see GP in Tata-fiat showroom..

I just hope that Fiat brings it soon..

but again too many colors are used in interiors..Like the strip passing through passenger area on dashboard seems to be Wooden while the centre console has black trim and even dash has 2-3 tones..Same is the case with palio and it doesnt looks good in long term..bluesapphire2009-03-05 10:29:24

Well actually rear windshield has better design compared to swift..in swift rear viewing is difficult, but i think this will not be the case in GP..

And regarding looks, may be Tata is taking some inspiration from Fiat, as already Tata is inspired from italian mfg'sbluesapphire2009-03-06 13:32:21

Good work nimesh' date=' i think you are keen on buying one..[/quote']

I am already sold on the Linea. Will be booking it march 3rd week - april 1st week. Waiting for the white colour.

Will post some more pics of GP test mule later. Have a lot of them.

News

The Solid Red colour of the GP will probably not be available on the GP.

Well this will be special car as it gets different engine options like 2 in petrol i.e 1.2 & 1.4 and 2 in diesel i.e 1.3 and 1.3Vgt with 90bhp..
Good work nimesh' date=' i think you are keen on buying one..[/quote']

well BS seems GP might come out with two petrol options and one diesel with 1.3 and not the one with 90bhp as of now, those are for the exports and we might be able to get that later on a year later or so but nothing as for now.

Good work nimesh, i think you are keen on buying one..

I am already sold on the Linea. Will be booking it march 3rd week - april 1st week. Waiting for the white colour.

Will post some more pics of GP test mule later. Have a lot of them.

News

The Solid Red colour of the GP will probably not be available on the GP.

Really great pics nimesh,smiley1.gif but i didn't knew that its allowed to drive on roads if you are 15 yrs of age! smiley2.gif

Guys. I'm 20. In my earlier profile, I had mistakenly filled up 1993 instead of 1988. And my profile was banned because my younger brother was operating it to have fun who is 17. I think I have cleared all the doubts.

The Pics On Page 5 and Page 11 show that the Reverse Lights are located in Rear Bumper.smiley2.gif

When I saw the pics on 1st page, I was searching for Reverse Lights.smiley36.gif

@nimesh : Ohh ok, I got it now! but btw, I've got some unwated PMs from your currnet profile,which i reported also, So who sent them?

@BS : his previous ID was Nimesh Mittal

The Pics On Page 5 and Page 11 show that the Reverse Lights are located in Rear Bumper.smiley2.gif

When I saw the pics on 1st page' date=' I was searching for Reverse Lights.smiley36.gif [/quote'] Lol!Yes, its reverse lamps are on rear bumpers like in chevy spark, but i think its good, they should be there only, It will be more easier to reverse in night time, If theres any kerb it would be easily visible.smiley1.gif

@nimesh : Ohh ok' date=' I got it now! but btw, I've got some unwated PMs from your currnet profile,which i reported also, So who sent them?
[/quote']
I didn't send any.
hmm....so your bro might have sent them, anyways smiley1.gif