ramakant

Delhi auto show 2009

Guys there is no confusion..

AutoExpo will be held only in Pragathi Maidan during the first week of Jan 2010.

I m sure of things cause this was the thank you message which I saw wen I came of Pragathi Maidan when I visited Auto Expo this Jan.

duds !! you guys don't even know that there's an autocar delhi show this JANUARY 9- 11 , 2009 .....smiley4.gifsmiley10.gif

i know its not auto exposmiley12.gif , since it was held last year ;its the delhi leg of the show which was previously in mumbai.....stop giving your wise words on auto expo explanations....smiley7.gif get out of your slumber you fools and get your chics also to showsmiley36.gif ,so that i can watch, otherwise its only guys guys guys at motorshows!!smiley19.gifsmiley11.gif

duds !! you guys don't even know that there's an autocar delhi show this JANUARY 9- 11 , 2009 .....smiley4.gifsmiley10.gif
i know its not auto exposmiley12.gif , since it was held last year ;its the delhi leg of the show which was previously in mumbai.....stop giving your wise words on auto expo explanations....smiley7.gif get out of your slumber you fools and get your chics also to showsmiley36.gif ,so that i can watch, otherwise its only guys guys guys at motorshows!!smiley19.gifsmiley11.gif

[/quote'] Oh!So its AUTOCAR show here!..thanks for the info man!

but its surprising that nobody knew about it!and even AUTOCAR people didn't informed about this to us!...NOW ACI please give info on it and also what about its passes????They should be atleast free for the active forum memebrs or the regular ACI readers!..its always for mumbai but what about the one in Delhi???FRG , CYRUS any info?smiley1.gif
vibhor2009-01-09 07:46:36