CYRUS43

Tata Xenon

Cyrus, I would have loved the pics of the Fiat 500 rather than the Xenon. I think even though it wouldn't have been a scoop, would have been great all the same. So how was the Fiat 500; how stupid to be asking 'Fiat Crazy Bawaji' about a Fiat 500...smiley20.gif

Great pics of xenon Cyrus!

So TATA has started its test in India!btw, where did you spotted this car?

..and yeah!as romeo said, even i too have more intrest in the 500 in pic, you were driving!..i can see its speedo needle touching 100kph!

Please try to post some of its pics too in seprate thread.

and Cyrus, i think its time to rename this thread to FIAT 500!..because we all(incl. me)are discussing more about that 500 instead of the TATA XENON!smiley1.gif

THE Xenon on close looks is a Sumo Grande with more power and all terrain capacity .Its actually a farm lands truck than lifestyle vehicle the Getaway is stupid looking and it doesn't have the power to match Xenon (2.6lt CRDe).

2d7wjue.jpg

2dtq90k.jpg

Tata launched its Xenon pick-up < name="IL_MARKER" ="">truck today. The Xenon is based on a modified Tata TL pickup chassis.

Available only as a double-cab, it gets four doors and a load bay that

can carry 220-kilos, officially; it

The Tata Xenon looks very nice to me, It has more urban looks and definately it will give a good competition to Mahindra Getaway (Which i've not seen a single on the road yet!Except when it came to Renault Roadshow).

this one has better looks and finish from tata but sadely out market doesnt sell well pickups' date=' which mahindra leads and with this high price i dont think tata's gonna sell much of these off roaders here, so TA-TA.smiley2.gif[/quote']smiley36.gif hahaha LOL!Nice one vijay!lol.gif

Well it looks too good and especially if we compare it with that ugly Mahindra Gateway...Xenon looks really cool for a pik-up but yes the price is high and very few will be there for this lifestyle vehicle as there are not many people of this kind in India...

TATA_Xenon.jpg

tata_xenon_xt-1.jpg

Scorpio-Getaway.jpg

Look at this ugly vehicle

Mahindra_Scorpio_Getaway.jpg