vibhor

Which new Premium Hatchback is your choice??

Which new Premium Hatchback is your choice?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which new Premium Hatchback is your choice?

• Hyundai i20
    • Maruti Suzuki Swift
    • Ford Fusion
    • Skoda Fabia
    • Chevrolet Aveo U-va

Hey friends!..So which Premium hatch is your choice after the launch of all new i20?....plz cast your vote...my vote goes to i20, what about yours?smiley1.gif

Thanks,

Vibhor

HYUNDAI i20

hyundai-i20_2009_800x600_wallpaper_05.jp

MARUTI SUZUKI SWIFT

swift_red.jpg

FORD FUSION

11mlook.jpg

SKODA FABIA

skoda-fabia-sport-2-12-07.jpg

CHEVY AVEO U-VA

uva_m6.jpg
vibhor2008-12-30 07:27:18

Well from long time i was waiting for a overall good premium hatch ,though swift is a good car with good engine and handling and sporty styling but i just cant be with its quality and space and thats the reason i cant consider that in premium hatch..

Now definately its i20 coz its with good styling, brilliant interiors, spacious, comfortable, and pakced with hell lot of features..And ofcourse even before Hyundai were good at quality than all indian companies but now they are in league of some biggies too..so they have improved a lot..

Its definately i20 for me..

I20 all the way. People might say that it is priced higher or whatever, but no one will give credit to hyundai for taking the game of "Customer needs backed by features" to a newer/higher level.

Kudos to hyundai & it would have been even more sweeter had there been a CRDi option to go with this. (Even if it was the same 1.5l to start with)

Swift & UVA do not actually qualify in Premium Hatchback category!

As of now, Fabia defines the segment, only Honda Jazz later can claim the crown.

i20 is too new to be chosen, doesn't even come with a diesel!

this does not make any sense ' date=' no one has driven the i20 and people are voting for it . For that matter there not even a complete review from any of the auto mags.[/quote']

I agree with csnana. An unproven car should not be considered. And I wonder as to why Vista is not included. That is a fine example of truly Indian workmanship and is a premium hatch for its price. Also it is the most spacious and is a true family hatch.

It is time that we start evaluating cars beyond 0-60 time and milage parameters.

Swift definately qualify for Premium hatchback.

Guys , its not always the price or brand which define premium.

Have seen fabia and swift comparision, Fabia only have little more Boot space and great interiors, where in swift outpast fabia in overall exterior look, handling and torue.

the mileage, pickup is reported better than fabia.

Swift definately qualify for Premium hatchback.

Guys ' date=' its not always the price or brand which define premium.

Have seen fabia and swift comparision, Fabia only have little more Boot space and great interiors, where in swift outpast fabia in overall exterior look, handling and torue.

the mileage, pickup is reported better than fabia.

[/quote'] true, brands arent the thing which defines premium but Premium hatch means a Hatch with SPACE and QUALITY at the top apart from having decent performance and i20, fabia, Uva, etc qualifies that but to me Swift doesnot..only features arent meant for premium hatch

The Swift VDi/ZDi with ABS for me. The i 20 is good but the present version is underpowered with the 1.2 L Kappa engine.The i 10 is better anyday with this engine. Only if the CRDi version or a larger capacity engine is introduced will I prefer the i20.Because the extra bodyweight and the larger area for the AC to work harder that 1.2 L engine is insufficient.

The Indica Vista does'nt come with a ABS option and is out from the list for me.