averma

Zen Estillo

Bitter Experiences with Maruti

Hi All,

I would like to share my bitter experiences with Maruti and the dealer "Khivraj Motors Private Ltd" Chennai. The dealer   is only curteous only when you are going to buy the car. Once sold, there is no proper response and feedback on any issues reported. To the worst, when the issue is raised to the mechanic for the 1st service, he spoke harsh and vulgar language. And also say that you can speak to our GM if any issues but this is what we can provide for service. Inorder to check this problem, when we asked to provide a new vehicle for test ride to compare the smoothness, the dealer denies to give it.

One BIG advise, I would suggest is NEVER buy any vehicle in Khivraj dealer chennai. I have also complained to Maruti regarding this, they are yet to take steps. Its decided that I am going to consumer court against the dealer and the company in a few days.

Its decided that I am going to consumer court against the dealer and the company in a few days.

Wowsmiley1.gif. I must congratulate you for deciding this. I too thinking of going to Consumer Forum against Tata Motors Dealer an Company. For more about my experience, you can check the below link=

BTW I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.

These Dealers should be shown the POWER of Consumer Forum to make them straight.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I have a similar experience too, on our Logan.

A day after getting delivery, we noticed that the Front left door and the fender rough and we suspected re-paint. When I went and asked them, they said it is normal only and we(M&M dealer) don't feel any difference. Then I called my uncle and informed him about this. He came and shouted at every one, then the manager came for a talk and agreed that it was damaged while on the truck. They had re-painted it with imperfection and thus agreed to change the part.

When going to dealer/service station, after a clear, proper explanation of problem, and when no proper response is received, we must always take it on the hard way to avoid what averma faced(harsh and vulgar language).

Anyway what is your problem, you didn't mention it clearly. Lacking smoothness in what?

what is your problem' date=' you didn't mention it clearly. Lacking smoothness in what?[/quote']

He (averma) is complaining about POOR After Sales Service of the Maruti Dealer Khivraj Motors Pvt Ltd in Chennai.

averma and Crazy Cat sad events which we least expect in brand new cars. Apart from taking head on with these dealers its also better to talk to some prominent newspaper correspondents for publicity which these kind of dealers fear and that can shape public opinion against them.

Emailing the company also helps sometimes (and gives you proof that you did bring the problem to everyone's attention and gave then ample time to resolve it before you filed a case)

what is your problem' date=' you didn't mention it clearly. Lacking smoothness in what?[/quote']

?He (averma) is complaining about POOR After Sales Service of the Maruti Dealer Khivraj Motors Pvt Ltd in Chennai.

No there is some problem. HE has said that, he asked for a brand new car to check its smoothness.

He (averma) is complaining about POOR After Sales Service of the Maruti Dealer Khivraj Motors Pvt Ltd in Chennai.

No there is some problem. HE has said that, he asked for a brand new car to check its smoothness.

Sorry for this.

But he did not mention which smoothness to compare = Engine Sound or Body Surface. smiley18.gif
sudeepd2009-01-11 14:17:21