Sign in to follow this  
ridebike

Second Hand Bullet 350 in Delhi

Hey people!!

I am considering buying a Bullet 350 for myself, I just loved the bike first time I saw it!!

Does anyone know where I could find some good secondhand Bullets in Delhi?? And also how old should I get and what would the average price?

Im kinda new here so dont know that much..

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Do not go for a very old one.If you are to stick to second hand get one that is 2 or 3 years old with less running. The tyres, suspensions and the seats tell the history of any motor vehicle.The engine confirms it.

Also go with someone who is experienced with Bullets and whom you trust, to choose your bike.

The best would be to go for a brand new one.

Yeah I know what you mean, I thought the same, a 90's one for example is too old, would give me a lot of problems...

Yes, I found a guy who is fan of Royals and he will help me to go to search and buy the bike!!

The problem with a new one is that I am staying just 1 or 2 years with the bike, thus I think I would lose a reasonable amount of money...

Cheers

Yeah I know what you mean' date=' I thought the same, a 90's one for example is too old, would give me a lot of problems...

Yes, I found a guy who is fan of Royals and he will help me to go to search and buy the bike!!

The problem with a new one is that I am staying just 1 or 2 years with the bike, thus I think I would lose a reasonable amount of money...

Cheers

[/quote']

Thats nice to know. Please see as many bikes as possible and select after a thorough market research.Buying decisions have to be either instant in case you get a very good one, or else one has to be patient and wait till the right thing comes around.

Exactly what I think anjan...Either you buy right away because you feel and know that is a good deal or be patient and keep looking till find something nice!! Thanks for the comments, and will let you guys know once I buy it...It will probably take a while though, aroung March...but lets who knows earlier!

Cheers

Hey people!!

I am considering buying a Bullet 350 for myself' date=' I just loved the bike first time I saw it!!

Does anyone know where I could find some good secondhand Bullets in Delhi?? And also how old should I get and what would the average price?

Im kinda new here so dont know that much..

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
[/quote']

Yea, no wonder. Its the only manufacturer of cruiser kind of bikes.

For instance, if there was no SUV, MUV kind of cars in india, then Ambassador will be as popular as the Bullet.