ridebike

R15 Wins against Karizma 225; Pulsar 220 & TVS 160

Hello All,

I have received a Doc which shows a test with R15 and the other 3 mentined on the subject, made by Media Review , No 3!! Its a ppt file with all the pages of the test....I tried but couldnt attach it here!!

What do you guys think about this? They did the test on the roads, track and city...R15 had the majority...

Congratulations to Yamaha and R15 owners!!!

Well yamaha has got a gold mine in there hands. After the company which was going in docs are started to come up by coming out with such brands. Like r15 & now the new fz1.6.

When one of the xbhp members here at allahabad came to meet me he says i have never had a chance to drive a honda unicorn. So we swaped our bikes since he had just bought his brand new yamaha r15. Well there are no words to explain the bike. The gear shifting is really good the feel of the car is so good that it reminded me of a r1. Well the bike was really nice. But one thing which he was also saying the spineal code issue the pain in the back. Since he was not used to such kind of a handle bar. Overall the bike is good.

yeah, the bike is really nice indeed!! very beautiful, with great technology and performance on it!! Yeah, this pain in back I can imagine how it is, I am also no used to this type of bike (Sport) and got a lot of pain also when I drove it once...Me myself dont like the sport style bike, I would rather buy the FZ 16, more my style, like a Fun bike!!

Cheers

R15 is a terrific bike. I test drove one, but cldn't lay my hands on it due to its primium pricing. Then I tried P200, but somehow I cldnt fit myself in it and not felt comfortable. I liked Apache RTR and ZMA. Finally I booked ZMA for its performance, price, style and for reliability factors

The ZMA is a good choice its a bike your can love to live with but the P220 is good looking and quality issues are always there .The P200 looks better to me though it has all the sport bike feature with out engine cowl but the 220 and stunners cowl makes me laugh .RTR has done a good job in looks department the the cowl is made of better plastic.