garg.vineet1

Pulsar 150 for sale

Hi

I bought my pulsar in Dec 07 and it has done only 5k KMs so far. Since I am buying a car now and will probably not use my bike much I am planning to sell it. Please let me know what will the right price to this bike right now?

Vineet

vineet, usually its counted as 20% depreciation per year on the amount costing, per second hand market is not that booming so may be you might need to offer more discounts on your bike, i guess your ownership cost must have been near 65k's.

I think you should keep it. Even if you buy a car a bike is really useful for small trips and crowded city areas.

Unless of course you are fed up with driving a bike and never want to ride a bike again.

hmm go ahead dude... As per my knowledge you might get around 40-45K for your pulsar..

Nope. There is no way you will get that kind of money if you sell your pulsar. A more realistic figure is somewhere around 30-35k. If you do get somewhere close to 40 though, i suggest you sell it off immidiately.