most_reactive

new audi being tested

saw a new audi being driven around in powai, had tape stuck over the logo and panel gaps also, so took a couple of pics, i think they did the same with the q5 also.

you can see the registration is not indian dunno but it looks like a rs4 or something, but m not sure..

Good Work most reactive!Great spy shots!

and Yes!This is the New Audi A6 which is going to launch soon!..sometime back i started a thread on it also.

But i don't think its on test, Just take a look at its number plate, Maybe its of some ambassy or imported.smiley1.gif
vibhor2009-01-22 10:07:35

if it is an emabssy car then why no AUDI logo??
Don't know, but its also not hidden, so there are less chances that this car is on test, someone might have been imported it.smiley1.gif

hey that doesnt looks like the q5 cause it's a sedan in d pic...audi might be launching the new a6...looks like audi is going into an overdrive and trying to beat d merc and bmw...i must say that with a4 audi have made their intentions clear.....d bmw 3 series which looked so dynamic in shape to me appears nothing in front of audi a4 now !!!!