sumittechnocrat

Spark at a discount !!!

Today GM motors have announced a sparkling discount on their cutiee Spark!!!

Gm is offering a cash discount of Rs. 50,000 on spark!!

This discount is only for next 10 days !!!

So Spark lovers go for it now!!!
FuelRunGod2007-10-12 09:02:49

Yes aaa,

the price of getz has been increased everywhere by 6 to 8 k. Actually it is called as subversion of getz gvs which has larger tiers 175 with rear spoiler in spite of smaller ones of 150/80 13R. N u hv mentioned about any discount in getz in del..? How much discount they r providing in getz gvs o any other model ?

i almost bought a spark last month.

but when i test drove it & compared with my 2005 zen i found it to have lesser power, bad gear shift, bad air conditioning & thought WHY

now i have bought a swift & think was a gud move

buy the santro instead. wonderful car to drive - slick.

Well i am also having spark and ya ac takes sometimes for cooling when its there for long time in sun but still when it starts cooling then its really very good and atleast dont compare the gear shift with zen its good man its very smooth ya sometimes its bit notchy but Zen's also having a little bit notchy gearshift and dont know the power of zen but the power of spark is same as santro... 

Hey. this cool offer has been launched even in Mangalore. There is a Whopping rs50k Discount for the Top End Variant of Spark LT. and around rs 40-45k Discount for the LS and also around rs40k discount for PS and around 30k rs discount for Base model. offer Valid till 21st OCT. so if you are in need of Spark please Hurry it is Now OR NEVER OFFER. BOOK BEFORE OCT 21st.. this offer is to celebrate 100th anniversary of GM and i think this offer is available in almost all cities. please Enquire your nearest dealer.

CHEERS!   YO  !

Well i have finalised the Spark and applied for a loan to buy it today.........its really a great car............why i prefered this car is because its new..........i want to keep this car for atlest next next 5 years or more......thats the reason i rejected Santro and Wagon R because these old beauties are going to be phased out in 2008!!!

so why should i buy a car which is going to be phased out next year !!!

Well over all it is a good option and i am getting heavy discounts on it.......

i am going for LT (top end model) which has a discount of 45 K with it....and costing me at a good price (atleast much less than than Santro and Wagon R)  with better features.........

Friends am I right in my decision ???

Yes sumit.

U r going right thing according to present conditions.. Spark is a good car though waganor n santro r well established n u can go blindly for santro at any time but even i think they will be out soon from showroom so its not an intelligence to buy a new car which gonna out soon.. But sumit if you can wait for a while why dun u wait for hyundais new launch Pa (which is probably a code word for its new launch) because as far as i know from different discussions n felt from test driver the hyundai cars r better in gear shifting than chevrolet however the new spark is also guite good in this compared to uva. But if u cant wait for a month then u can definately bring spark.. Its v good small car.

Well bro i just finished my studies and got a job ..........for me each thousand counts a lot and i want a car which is in my budget and Spark is the car that fits my budget...........we just have a rough idea that PA will come in a price TAG of around 4 lakh but dont know that what would be the cost of it and what would be its performance.........Hyundai launched Getz 1.1 L but it is kind of fail because it really lacks in its weight to power ratio.........same could be the case with PA as well.(we never know)......also Spark could be a new car but Quite old for other countries......also we do not have any Idea about the performance of PA ........we can only make guesses..........I also cant wait for few months i want to buy a car as soon as possible.........so think overall Sparks suits my needs

Good Choice SUMIT. at this Price it Deserves to be SOLD. You are Lucky that you got around 45k rs Discount and soo is everybody who buys at this Discount.

By the way which Color did you go for? and Congrats and Happy and Safe Motoring From My side. smiley20.gif

Thanks bro!!

You have always been helping and supportive to me!!!

Well i Love  Black colour and i going for LT model ...........the top end one!!

Well frns i need your help everyone in my friend circle and even my younger bro is totally against my decision and says that it is the worst car in India.....

And when i say its good and many people like it then they aske me that if its good then why others are not buying it and why we cant see any of these cars in Noida???

And i am totally answer less that time ...............dont know what to say and think that am i taking a right step????

hi sumit..well if it comes accordind to urt budget nu cant waitfor pa then u can go for this but as far as getz is concern its not totally failed. and when i tokk a test drive ofgetz 1.1 n spark i found getz more obedient tofollow mycoman. more over the gear box was also smooth wjilechanging a gears..well sumit ushd notgo wot ppl say o wot indian market says as uknow indian mentality.. so buy a car as per urrequirments n i dun think that spark is bad... its nice car smiley14.gif