pravegm007

My presentation

Hi !!

I'm Praveg Maheshwari from Jaipur. I'm 15 yrs. old.

This is mainly for the admins of overdrive.in

I wanted to tell you all that i have made a huge presentation on Indian Cars. It has around 530 slides & is more than 100 MB large.

It has all the cars which r available in the showrooms in India.

Each car has a front, rear & interior image along with its name, its company's logo, its on-road Delhi price & a 1-liner on each car.

It also has all the upcoming cars with a front, rear & an interior image with its estimated price & its due launch date.

I've worked for more than 5 yrs. on this presentation.

Now, its fully updated with all the recent cars.

Thanx,

Hi Praveg, Welcome. Best option create an online album, either at webshots.com or Picasa Web Album and send us all an invite. Remember to keep the option's to public < not private>. Then probably we all will visit your webpage.

Durango Dude2009-01-28 17:02:52

i can easily upload it. but i'm having 1 problem. its 100 MB large & my internet connection is'nt capable enough to upload it quickly. it either stops in between or does'nt give any speed. i'm going to have a visit to a web world this saturday. so i'll upload it from there. i'm sorry but you'll have to wait till then.

i really want to show it to you all.

& plz plz plz, do not use my presentation for personal use. plz. i dont want my 5 yrs. hardwork & effort to be dumped. i'm telling u all about it only 'cause i want the big people on the world of automotive to know about it. For e.g. Mr. Hormazd Sorabjee.

so plzzzz.