bluescorpwin

Fiat - slowly but strongly coming back

Hello to all , heard and read the good news that Fiat India has recorded good numbers for Linea, hope fiat makes it this time for they deserve to be in the race. How can we forget that fiat was the car that was dearly loved by the families back in the 80's and 90's, they were great cars and still are running strongly alongside with the indicas, logans and so on in the taxi world (in Mumbai). Iam a great Fiat fan and my uncle also owned a Fiat 1100, even Jay leno has a White/ pista green Fiat 1100 in his garage and he appreciated the car for being a  sensible and great family car. Fiat also anounced that its 500 has sold more than 46 numbers, this made me feel very happy smiley1.gif And even TATA has been giving good service backup to the old fiat cars, and if everyone is still complaining about the bad service given by TATA then kindly contact any old fiat owners who get thier cars serviced by TATA. So Congradulations  Fiat  smiley32.gif  and wishing you more success and record sales for the next comming models and hoping to get my hands on The  Baeutiful and dynamic looking Linea....

The service for the palio stile owners is indeed very good. Thats why we dont hear any complaints from the palio stile owners in the recent past. I had recently been with my friend to a free service check up camp.

My friend's brother in the month of may 2007 bought a second hand palio 2004 model and since then he has been servicing the car at concord motors, bangalore, he has faced no problems with service and all the parts required was fixed within the same day. Tata has defenetly given all the support to Fiat. I know that the service will continue because both the companies are depending on each other.

Tata will support FIAT cars because they now own 50% equity of FIAT India. Further with an Indian (previously from Hero Honda) as M.D., Fiat now understands the importance of A S S.

So there should not be any service related issues in future (hopefully)

I wish all the best to FIAT India on their new innings

akj - Tata is not supporting Fiat the way they are supposed to. Fiat is taking all the initiatives themselves cause end of the day Tata needs to sell their cars also. Did you know the parts for palio, although imported,were the same or in some cases even cheaper than the santro? But recently tata increased the prices of some parts of palio cause of their own competition. Moreover for display you dont find Fiat cars in all Tata showrooms, except a few selected ones.

Last year I had applied for Tata dealership. They told me that not all Tata dealers are entitled for FIAT. Tata's approve some dealers for FIAT after careful evaluation.

Once the business picks up, FIAT will also have its own dedicated dealers.

Well yes, not all Tata's are fiats dealer..there are Seperate Tata-Fiat dealers and their numbers are around 65dealers in whole of country..

And do you know not all Tata-Fiat dealer are allowed to sold Linea, in my city there is one Tata-Fiat dealer who solds Fiat but is not supposed to sell Linea, thus there is no Linea dealer in my city...

This is Ridiculous, i mean all Tata-Fiat should sell all Fiat cars rather than few ones..

I heard that even though Tata service Fiat's cars along with their cars, Fiat has been given a separate bay inside the Tata service station itself. probably Fiat persons will be servicing the cars. So i think that there shouldn't be any problem with the service. Can someone tell me, how far this is true?

And is this the right place for this thread?