pritm

30 th Bangkok International Motor Show

Thanks Archit, Vijay, Vibhor and BS: The parasailing thing is the most adventurous thing I have ever done. If requested the guy in the speed boat will dip you in the sea too. I hadn't the gut's and had other thing's to do...so I didn't get wet. I just took a stroll<100ft above water and dangling from a parachute> over the sea for some 10 minutes and back to the pad...but it was fun. That's me coming for the landing, photo taken by a colleague.

80 bhats would be around Rs.120. Thai bhat was 20% higher than the rupee but now has gone upto around 50% higher to a rupe.

Will most probably be at the show on the first few days of April.

Archit: Will one day be enough?

@pritm: I really don't know about the autoshow. Good you have got your visa here; it can be had at the Suvarnabhumi airport too but there's a long queue for that can take a couple of hour's or more to get it. Have a nice trip and post pics of the autoshow, sorry, couldn't be of help.

@archid:kindly confirm me the cost and were to get those.can I purchase that from singapore? or only from BKK.

@dd: no probs... that not an issue yaarsmiley1.gif

Archit I thought so you would visit on a Sunday unfortunately I won't be able to make it then. I reach Thailand early Monday morning and have business to be taken care of. Will reach Bangkok only on Tuesday night.Let's see if we can meet. I will PM you.

The show was Stunning.... More Compact.... Most Exciting...

Obsolutely I have no time...evening I m heading back to India!!

but still tried my best...

will give u detailed report some time later