msjawahar

SUZUKI SX4 Hatch ?

I really doubt it. The SX4 has already been established as a premium product and i dont think Maruti would like to dilute that image. But, with the Jazz coming, the luzury Hatch segment is hotting up and thus, you never know....They might. I dont really like the way it looks though, too tall for a hatch.

Cars like SX4, Lancer, Hyundai Accent are hatchbacks in Sydney. I wish i could post few pics of these,.. but since these guys here are spoilt for choices, My camera only clicked the beauties! I have seen many cars which are 4 door cars in India are 2 door cars here.. and few sedans are hatchbacks.. All automatics.. very rare to find manual cars here.. Will collate all the beauties and upload it somewhere. I dont want to create a new thread, can i get any help here mods?

I really doubt it. The SX4 has already been established as a premium product and i dont think Maruti would like to dilute that image. But' date=' with the Jazz coming, the luzury Hatch segment is hotting up and thus, you never know....They might. I dont really like the way it looks though, too tall for a hatch. [/quote']

yes cyrus with premium hatchback market hotting up with all the companies keen on getting their small car in india, we never know what MS might come up to compete, may be a new sx4 hatch.

Maruti isnt adventurous enough and when it pretends to be, products like A-Star and Estilo are launched!!

If Maruti was Honda we would still be driving around in the first gen City!

Maruti isnt adventurous enough and when it pretends to be' date=' products like A-Star and Estilo are launched!!

If Maruti was Honda we would still be driving around in the first gen City!
[/quote']

And judging by the nonsense Maruti is dishing out, I woudnt mind!

well i think maruti doesnot provide same quality to indians as to europeans ..the car in pic above looks better in quality then sx4 in india ..and pesonnaly i like it more ..then sedan sx4 in india ..it looks better as hatch then sedan ..sedan looks quite badly designed

Maruti will alway's be Maruti, why would it be anything else. It's going great gun's; so why would any one try to be adventurous and spoil the party. It's doing what it best does, dishing out affordable car's for us Indian's and no one can deny that...now that we are spoilt for choice we are cribbing. Maruti is good at giving something for everyone in the affordable bracket.

Maruti will alway's be Maruti' date=' why would it be anything else. It's going great gun's; so why would any one try to be adventurous and spoil the party. It's doing what it best does, dishing out affordable car's for us Indian's and no one can deny that...now that we are spoilt for choice we are cribbing. Maruti is good at giving something for everyone in the affordable bracket.[/quote']

absolutely DD second on this, why would maruti be adventurous and bring those models when they are already going guns with the current products.

Did you know?

SX4 became arguably popular in Europe because its a 4 wheel drive. It gives good traction in snow and slippery roads. A 4 wheel drive for a small price is most welcomed.

What we see in India is just 2 wheel drive. Should be named SX2

Besides the Swift & Sx4 I dont think any of its new launches are doing that good. (Please do a quality comparison of Maruti cars with others)

India is now a developed country and just have alook at the options available in developed countries, so I dont think we're 'spoilt' for choices, its good to be in a buyers market!

We all know how Maruti got to where it is and the reasons for PAL factory closure and the Nano-Singur situation.

Besides the Swift & Sx4 I dont think any of its new launches are doing that good. (Please do a quality comparison of Maruti cars with others)

India is now a developed country and just have alook at the options available in developed countries' date=' so I dont think we're 'spoilt' for choices, its good to be in a buyers market!

We all know how Maruti got to where it is and the reasons for PAL factory closure and the Nano-Singur situation.
[/quote'] I completely agree with you but many less will do so atleast in this country..

And i dont know about PAL closure, but how can you be so sure about Nano-Singur situation....

India is now a developed country and just have alook at the options available in developed countries' date=' so I dont think we're 'spoilt' for choices, its good to be in a buyers market!

[/quote'] I completely agree with you but many less will do so atleast in this country..

And i dont know about PAL closure, but how can you be so sure about Nano-Singur situation....

yeah Bs agree with that in our country dont expect that to turn out in big numbers, its just like one praises and others follows, so nothings gonna change.