thackervijay

Nano bookings from Feb end.

Well even Vicky cant say it correctly so no need to believe them and create and excitement..because they only said that it will be on 26th jan, then 3rd march and now 23rd so they are just creating humours i suppose..

And Nano is made for normal people who cant afford anything else in cars so why 1st batch to celebs and selected buyers, is TATA fools or what...The car should be sold to those at which its targeted and not unncessarily to celebs who drives mercs and bentley's just to create brand value that they also have a Nano....

On the second thought i was just wondering, if TATA sells these cars in huge numbers and suddenly if their is any defect in a part, do they really have resources to cope. Each model of TATA has come with certain known defects from the lights of Sierra, Estate, Mobile, Safari, Indica etc.

Well as the production will be low, they will be able to sell few cars only and if any defects comes out than i think they will be able to recall the cars as there will be few only(Although that FEW can be in large numbers) but Tata can solve it if there is any major problem..I think with newer cars and especially Vista and nano and partnership with Fiat, they are trying to improve their image..

"Tata plans to sell this limited number to celebrities"smiley36.gif
Am I reading this right?? Which celebrities will want to buy a Nano?? Anyways Nano is being delayed too much...

Celeb's would use the Nano as a 'golf cart' or personal transport for their 'Nokar's and Nokrani's'.

Nano will be a boon to the middle class families. I think there can be many nanos on the road . The Autorickshaw walla may upgrade themself from their three wheel to this four wheel drive.

I'm waiting for the top-end nano with airbags' date=' etc... with diesel engine. C'mon Tata bring them soon.[/quote']

Airbag in nano ? oh you smiley2.gif are taking it in highway ?

Once the airbag deploy's the Nano may become airborne. smiley36.gif

I don't think the customization option will come that fast .There can be more dealer looting in case of customizing in small car ,many will come to know when they have already bought the car.

@manish0_0: On that same note, I think I'd have bought a previous gen E Class for a budget of 9 lakh. Basically, I may have to spend, God know's how much, to bring it up to mark. Buying a second hand car is like a bottomless pit, unless your sure of the source and the car's history or are outright lucky. I'd rather buy two rungs below and a new car than move many rung's up and lot's of trouble. What I feel is the Nano buyer can ill afford the up keep cost's of an Ikon or Accent.

Well true there's nothing like new car experience even if we get a lower segment car...The excitement, the excitement of getting some accessories done and number plate, and biggest of all that new car smell, ahh thats the experience for life time..

Think of it, it'll be the first car, in India which you can buy with a "swipe" of your credit card....So guy's when you leave for that test drive of the Nano; remember to leave that plastic at home, to avoid impulsive swipe's, which will have Tata smiling.