surendiran

Best car around 4L??

I want to buy a new car .

Budget is around 4L.

only Maruti,Hyundai, Tata cars.

Whether Can i wait for few more months, will there be any possibility of any decrese in price ?

Monthly usage will not be high.

Hi surendiran, welcome to Aci forums.

In the budget of 4 lacs you can get a nice compact hatch and as your useage will not be high and you need Hyundai, Tata, Maruti cars only, I would suggest you to take a look at Hyundai i10, Its a very nice compact hatch available at reasonable price and comes with nice features and interiors too!Also, theres another option, A-Star from MSIL its also a nice car but personally i would still prefer i10over it, Take a test drive of both and then decide. :-)

surendiran, welcome to this forum. For your budget, the choices are from Astar,santro,wagon R,spark and i10. If you can stretch a bit in your budget, i10 with kappa engine makes a better deal in this segment, and also if you are fine with the rear space and boot size of A-star, its very refined,silent and fuel efficient car from maruti, check out these cars, test drive them and select.CHEERS!!You may get discounts in all the cars except A-star.

1. i10 for style with worldwide proven car with very good features

2. Wagan R / Santro / Spark For low maintenance cost

3. A-star For new model

You can deside your wish

I would vote for the i10-Kappa if you can stretch your budget a bit.Saw in today's ET that there may be tax sops for the auto industry in the interim budget, but I doubt whether they will be in the lower price segment.

Try the Palio stile. Its worth every rupee. Its engine is the same as 1.3 as in swift, but more cost effective. And ofcourse driving pleasure is immence & you will never get bored of it. More spacious than the rest of other cars by far. Very enjoyable long drives as well.

speel mistake read it wise not wisw.

one more add on. if u need space then go for i 10

but if u need a car for 2 adults & 2 children then opt A Star. but astar top model will be out of budget.

i personally go for i10 (kappa0magna model

If you thinking of buying something new and different you can go for the soon to be launched Special Edition Logan Edge Connect. Mahindra-Renault is making just 150 of these Special Edition LOgan's . I got hold of a preview shot .. you can check it out at http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=255530781/PictureID=6895525928/a=158006875_158006875/t_=158006875 

Wait for some time. They cannot expect any state support till mid-July!

With the massive slowdown in sales and inventories piling up I would say there will be price cuts - whether through the sticker prices or discounts does not matter. 

I seriously think you should test drive the Palio Stile to practically know what it feels like when you are driving & space.

Dude, Palio stile is an awesome car. Nothing beats it.

The A.S.S, niggling problems, parts availability are the problems. First, Fiat needs to clarify to the customers that Palio service is upto the mark

Bond - As of present situation at all tata service centres, palio stiles have absolutely no problems with a.s.s. they are doing a pretty good job so far. I do take my bros palio for servicing - absolutely no complaints or delays with that.