surendiran

Best car around 4L??

Well for 4 lacs i10, santro, A-star, Vista, Spark and if Logan is available at 3.99 then its also good...

But as allrounder try Vista, its really an improved Tata with good Fiat petrol engine and build quality, space, comfort, ride quality, interiors are all good and its complete Vfm, so i would suggest you that..Regarding Palio, its long in tooth now and has worst interiors which will bore you in sometime only , so dont go for that, there are other good cars available ..

And @Projectile, what will be new in Edge CONNECT..
bluesapphire2009-02-18 06:11:58

I-10 & Vista must be preferred ahead of A*. A* is good for nothing except F.E. Here in your case F.E. is not that important and hence weightage should be given to creature comfort and other things. If you are considering A*, I feel Spark is a better overall car compared to A*. In all other aspects I-10 & Vista wins hand down. All the best.

I suggest go for i10.

They are offering Free Insurance, some are ready to price the car at old prices. This will save you an additional 5K on the I10 Sportz.

I am getting my i10 Sportz for 4.51L Thane pricing.. 

As i suggested before also, Ill suggest again, i10 is one to go for, A-Star is nice but is not as spacious as i10, mainly from rear.Another option is upcoming ritz also but theres no confirmed news about it yet, So its better to opt for i10only.