manuuj

qualis ownership reviews and pics

nice car again manuuj

some pics are really like postcards!

cheers archit! all snaps were taken with my cellphone,,Nokia E-71, they turned out better and clearer than i expected!

by the way the Qualis has a name...dhanno..smiley36.gif

Excellent pictures of a very well maintained Qualis.Am seeing one such example after a long time.

Most Qualis's are used, abused, driver driven and later thrown into the second hand market.

But manuuj yours is different. Hope you will keep it that way for a long time to come.

Yeah most Qualis are abused, some as Private taxis. But still its resale value is great and that's because of Toyota's rock solid reliability. From the picture it is evident that your Qualis is well maintained. So no roblem at all and no need to sell until the spares are available.

by the way the Qualis has a name...dhanno..smiley36.gif

Excellent pictures of a very well maintained Qualis.Am seeing one such example after a long time.

Most Qualis's are used' date=' abused, driver driven and later thrown into the second hand market.

But manuuj yours is different. Hope you will keep it that way for a long time to come.

[/quote']

thanks anjan..i intend to keep my Qualis looking new for a long time..

and for the kind of reliability, economy and peace of mind it offers it deserves to be well kept..infact all cars do.

i feel sorry for the cars whose owners neglect them..they look sad and unhappy...call me mad but i feel all cars have a soul!

hey manuuj how did u get the range rover ???? imported it or bought from second hand car market ?????

all products of toyota are high on reliability...even i have driven the qualis extensively the steering is small and light and the turning radius of this car is small which is a boon !!! but my grouses with the car are that its low on power as its powered by a 74 bhp engine....even at 90 kmph the car sounds as if its run out of breath and its takes eternity for it to go till 120 kmph but a powerful a/c...d whole time i was driving i had kept the ac on low mode....is this a co-incidence that all the people i meet dont want to sell their qualis even though all of them have crossed the 1 lac km mark !!!!

hey manuuj how did u get the range rover ???? imported it or bought from second hand car market ?????

all products of toyota are high on reliability...even i have driven the qualis extensively the steering is small and light and the turning radius of this car is small which is a boon !!! but my grouses with the car are that its low on power as its powered by a 74 bhp engine....even at 90 kmph the car sounds as if its run out of breath and its takes eternity for it to go till 120 kmph but a powerful a/c...d whole time i was driving i had kept the ac on low mode....is this a co-incidence that all the people i meet dont want to sell their qualis even though all of them have crossed the 1 lac km mark !!!!

The Range Rover was a brand new direct import through Navnit Motors, Thane.

We drove it all the way up from Mumbai..it would have been easy to just put in a container truck..but who wants to do that!! smiley2.gif  

you are right about the Qualis running out of breath at 120-130 Kmph and noise levels are high inside the cabin but some good music played at the right volume takes care of that !!smiley36.gif

..and you are spot on about Qualiis owners not wnting to part with their cars even though most of them i imagine, would have crossed the 1 lac k.m mark.

i think that speaks volumes for the quality service and reliability of  all toyota products, especially the Qualis.

its no wonder that Toyota is No. 1 in the world today!

I don't like Qualis but then it's your choice. It seems ugly to me.

I agree nimishmittal.. i never said the Qualis was good to look at, just very good to drive and supremely reliable..

for looks i have this..smiley2.gif

rr4aj7.jpg

Which varient of RR is this the Discovery or Sport!

The Land Rover family has 4 main catgories

Landrover Freelander

Landrover Defender

Landrover Discovery

Range Rover

The Range Rover comes in three variants

Range Rover sport (based on the discovery platform)

Range Rover supercharged (petrol, original range rover platform)

Range Rover tdv8 (diesel, original range rover platform)

The car you see is the Range Rover 3.6 litre TD V8.

wow manuuj, what a collection of car u have,RR is simply fabulous. Qualis is one of the best maintained one i;ve seen, as other members said its usually roughed,used badly and thrown on second hand market esp with taxi segments, but with personal usage owners like you, the sheer joy of seeing such well maintained qualis is to appreciate.Keep posting and happy miles ahead.CHEERS!!

Share some of your qualis interiors too mate.