lamborevs

I20 facelift?

Hello Lamborevs!

I've not yet heard of any facelifted i20, but may be if it will be showcased in the Geneva auto show, It won't be coming here any soon.
vibhor2009-02-16 09:29:51

Even I have not heard about any facelifted version of the Hyundai i20 to be introduced. Yes, the company still plans to expand its i-series with a keen desire to continuously add significant milestones to its rich heritage.

no facelift in march or aprl. only you will find i20 diesel & i30 in India by mid of 2010. not plan of hyundai before this. so dnt wait just pick whatever you like by heart & ur pocket allows.

Saw someone driving a new i20 yesterday. Car really doesn't attract looks, very conservative styling! What was funny though, the owner of the car was in a racer boy mood, must have fallen in to the Executive speak about powerful 1.2L kappa motor. Tried to do stunts by crossing from here & there, just to deflate him a bit, I just tapped the throttle of my OHC & the car zoomed past, i20 was nowhere visible in the rear view mirror!

What was funny though' date=' the owner of the car was in a racer boy mood,

must have fallen in to the Executive speak about powerful 1.2L kappa

motor.[/quote']The i20 is a good car to drive in the city... And besides it does have a powerful enough engine which worked well with the i10.. You gotta drive it before making conclusions and considering it as a very underpowered car..

I just tapped the throttle of my OHC & the car zoomed past' date=' i20 was nowhere visible in the rear view mirror![/quote']The dude in the i20 must have take a turn or something..

There can't be a facelift for the i20. Maybe for i10 along with diesel engine.

Saw someone driving a new i20 yesterday. Car really doesn't attract looks' date=' very conservative styling! What was funny though, the owner of the car was in a racer boy mood, must have fallen in to the Executive speak about powerful 1.2L kappa motor. Tried to do stunts by crossing from here & there, just to deflate him a bit, I just tapped the throttle of my OHC & the car zoomed past, i20 was nowhere visible in the rear view mirror![/quote']

smiley36.gif well that might be because of your driving skills or the lack of skills of i20 driver or both. Inside city circle, unless you are driving in midnight or so, you can't completely make any vehicle disappear from your IRVM. May be he took some turn somewhere or stopped.