abba

Please advise me about Logan Petrol car

I have a budget of around 4.5 to 5 lakhs
(Includes Ex-showroom price, Insurance & Tax).

My travel in city will be around 500 - 600 kms per months and once in 12 months 2000 kms in highway.

I am intrested in MAHINDRA LOGAN  1.4 Petrol GLX model. But I have no idea or report about its fuel efficincy. Please help me in deciding petrol car or I should think abot LOGAN DIESEL.

Please suggest me the choice from the above cars.

Thanks in advance.

Your running does not command you to go for diesel. my recommendation is stick to petrol 1.4. you can expect maybe 10kpl in city and 14 on highway which is good for such a heavy and big car. Logan is very good value car. take it.

what i say is Logan Petrol Sells in very low numbers most of them goes for Diesel.

But its not advisable for you to go for the Diesel for Sure.

The Logan 1.4 Petrol will give you around 10 in city and around 14-15 in highwyas.

i think its always better to put your money into something which sells & thus get good after sales support, resale value, etc

logan has zero prestige. i would buy swift VXi for that price & probably upgrade to a bigger sedan when i can afford it. resale would also be better of the swift.

As was in the case of the Santro, the Logan is here to stay and in a big way.  The main advertisement for a car is still very much the good old "word-of-mouth" which will help the car sell in large volumes.  The Logan is not going to win any beauty contest but neither it is an ugly car.  The simple design lines is the reason we are getting a car that would have cost twice as much. The Santro was only an "attempt to design" a car, as I would call it, when launched.  But Hyundai backed it with great after sales service and support. 

The popularity of the Logan is definitely increasing by the day.  The virtues of the car are too good to be true for that kind of money.  And if the fuel efficiency claim of 27.3m kpl for the diesel is to be believed, it is an absolute no-brainer. 

The 510 litre boot is mind blowing as it is well concealed when viewed from the outside.  The trump card of the Logan is very much the mouth-watering price.  Like the Santro, the Logan could do with a good face-lift in the future, which transferred the ugly Santro to a likeable face. 

The diesel Logan is definitely the best bet as FRG said.  A little compromise on the style quotient would give you peaceful motoring.  The catch is after sales support, which Mahindra has to ensure its customers. 

Jitz.