watilokez

which is better?

Hi!Welcome to Aci forums.

Both, Ford Fiesta and Chevy Aveo are good cars on their places, It depends on your requirements what you need from the car, So please tell us your requirements so that we can suggest a good car for you.

hey guys thanks for ur responsesmiley4.gif... i want to know which of the 2 will require less maintenance cost in terms of servicing and also better mileage?smiley20.gif

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7356/scanuk6.jpg

Check the above link. One of our members posted it in Linea thread. Good info.

For Mileage, I guess ACI publishes data about it. Anyone has link for that?

hmmm i guess maintenance will be higher on diesel rite? so i might go for petrol..smiley22.gif

watilo, don't select the version(petrol/diesel) on basis of maint. cost because if you will be travelling more in a petrol, Then it may cost heavier on maint. than a diesel!

So please specify your exact requirement, like :

Your Budget

Monthly running

What are your requirements from car etc etc.
vibhor2009-02-18 09:57:06

If u drive more than 50 kms a day you should go for the fiestaTDCI. I have driven this vehicle for 62000kms. I spent Rs.43825 on the maintenance including the tyres. Nothing ever went wrong. Fuel average was 21 in delhi. All my friends used to think that my fuel guage was faulty Ha Ha ha.

since the fuel consumption on my SUV scorpio is high i want to go for saloon with less fuel consumption, and i also want to make sure that maintenance cost is less..i travel around 200kms a week...  

If u drive more than 50 kms a day you should go for the fiestaTDCI. I have driven this vehicle for 62000kms. I spent Rs.43825 on the maintenance including the tyres. Nothing ever went wrong. Fuel average was 21 in delhi. All my friends used to think that my fuel guage was faulty Ha Ha ha.

Hey that was really good average and especially in a city like Delhi.
vibhor2009-02-18 10:04:21

Look at Verna too. I was facing same delima sometime back & even considered City.

I bought a Verna Diesel as i had ample KM/day & must quote that am very happy with my decision so far.

Also the after sales expenses on Hyundai are amongst the lowest. More so when compared with a ford or chevorlet.

Well i would go with the verna, especially after the facelift it seems to be Vfm...And if you believe the spare price comparision, Linea has lowest cost and if you trust fiat on that, then Linea is worth considering...It has everything good than competition..else its Verna, its reliable, low on maitenance, fun to drive, will have good resale, powerful, efficient and is spacious than Fiesta and if its Petrol than you can look at Fiesta, Linea, Sx4, ..Verna petrol isnt that good to drive..Dont consider Aveo, now you have better options..

I agree.It is the most powerful till date in this segement. & now you have the facelifted version too. But to be very honest I simply adore my Swift VDI. The utimate driving machine.

is it verna or fieta.. which is faster? which will achieve 0-100km in less time?

It should be according to your requirement..For some best can be Sx4 or City or some other....Fiesta now has better equipment, got good looks, better suspension 1.6S, best handling and good engine and driveaility is good but then its not easy on pocket, its not spacious, and Ford doesnt has good A.S.S so also resale will be on lower side