Guests

Fiat Palio 2010

Isn't that impressive..

Obviously the original looks differ the pictures

but in my opinion the headlights are better but don't suit the body.. n the edges aren't that fine

I like the one currently available..

Dude, you might get banned for this. Its just a photoshop wrk. You said its seen in pune??

Isnt this the brazil model, next generation palio? 

Looks good. But delayed launch for India. Would be great if its an international release

jbond8302009-02-18 16:59:23

Dude' date=' you might get banned for this. Its just a photoshop wrk. You said its seen in pune??

Isnt this the brazil model, next generation palio? 

Looks good. But delayed launch for India. Would be great if its an international release

[/quote']

This is indeed the novo palio 2010 launched in brazil and this is also the one which was spotted in pune with black white stripes. So there is a possibility that it will be launched in india some time later. And these are official images, no photoshop. Do they even seem to be photoshoped? This could be palio's revival in india.

Any comments on interiors?

I dont think this would be the facelifted palio coming on 2010. There is one more face life inbetween the Indian palio and the new Palio released in Brazil.

Basically, the facelift will be all interiors and the front grill will be chrome. The one in the above photo has just been launched, so it will take another decade for it to become a second hand Hand me down and be launched in India.

Well, There are speculations of this car coming soon to India, But the car is certainly not a looker. The Current one looks much better than the one above. Also, The interiors are below average as usual..

Ususally, I would Go all out to Support a Fiat, But in this case, I think Apart from the Front Headlights and the Spolier, I dont like anything in this car. Especially not centre console.

There are 2 threads on same topic...For god sake do some search before creating any topic.....

http://www.autocarindia.com/new/autocar_forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3310&KW=New+fiat+palio

http://www.autocarindia.com/new/autocar_forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3304&KW=New+fiat+palio

And well this doesnt looks good one..The current one is good in looks especially multijet one with different grille but interiors need change otherwise its not a good buy till date...