sujoy broota

New Indigo CS

I read this in Vicky Blog:

Tata Motors as part of its 2009 strategy that includes an all new Indigo, Indicruz crossover and Nano plans to launch a refurbished/ facelifted version of its hot selling Indigo CS. The new Indigo CS gets minor changes in exteriors as well as interiors. The new Indigo CS comes with a re-sculpted exterior, striking new front grille, new bumper,new grille, new headlamps and chrome strip on ORVM. Beige interiors has become standard on all variants. New Indigo CS also gets an analogue clock.

Does anybody have the pics?

Well we cant expect 1.3Mjd in CS as it will only come in newer models..

And i saw this same indigo CS in red 1month ago on road, and i mentioned it somewhere in this forum...It looked really good and much better than Indica type IndigoCS....Now this seems to be true indigoCS as front is inspired by Indigo and not indica...The new front gives upmarket feel to it...

Good what's the price of this new version and is it available in all cities

Yes it will be available in all cities.

In today's local newspaper, Lokmat, (I live in Solapur), I read an ad. of Indigo CS which mentioned that New Indigo CS is launched with New Headlights, New Front Bumper, etc.

sudeepd2009-02-19 11:30:51

I think the Indigo CS is the cutest looking sedan, it looks well proportioned design wise. It is phenomenal VFM. If only Tata can deliver on the quality and refinement front and plonk in the 1.3 MJD, it will become a real force to reckon with. I have seen them in red and they always deserved a second look.

1.3 quadrajet is really worth what people are looking for, but this doesnt seem to come sonner for this CS, as the company is planning for its new indigo with multijet engine as a friend is working with tata and details are that no news for CS with multijet engine, so may be will have to wait for news for CS quadrajet.