tarunkgupta

Pulsar 150 Resale Value

I own Pulsar 150 DTSi Dec 2003 (Blue color). Its Noida RTO registered. Its total running is less than 5000 km. Used sparingly, in very good condition, First owner.

I bought Car this year, So thinking of selling my bike. What is the best price i could get for my bike?

-thanks,

@sudeep- its 2003 model da. not the dtsi how can it fetch 45-50k.I think it can somewhere be sold at 35-40k.....moreover the 2003 models do not give the mileage as the dtsi gives...

He mentioned 150 DTSi Dec 2003 in his post. So it must be DTSi.

sudeepd2009-02-22 05:58:31

Well its a 03 version and 6 yrs have passed so lesser milege tend the buyer to  think that no care was put into maintaining the bike and will ask for less the same with my vehicle case also if the exhaust is rusted people just will stay away .Expect 30-40k only.

Thanks for reply.

First of all sorry for the typo. My bike had run ,15000 km, not 5000 km But still, Its not too much for 5 yrs time. I had used bike regularly for first 3 yrs but being well maintained for last 2 yrs (since i bought my car). Bike never gave less than 45Km/l mileage.

What could be good sell-off price for it. I was shocked to hear Rs. 10k for it from a local vendor!!