jkauto

Help choose. Jazz / Grande punto / any others ?

this is my first post... actually was almost very close to i20. then one my friend told to read threads in this forum before i do so.. as expected i dropped and decided to wait..

This might be too futuristic but i am serious please help..

I need is.. 1000 KM/month.. 300 sity and 700 highways. I freeze my mind to Jazz (petrol) and GP (diesel) i look for comfort, features, Quality, better service. i need to have car before mid of july..

please advise.

thanks

this is my first post... actually was almost very close to i20. then one my friend told to read threads in this forum before i do so.. as expected i dropped and decided to wait..

This might be too futuristic but i am serious please help..

I need is.. 1000 KM/month.. 300 sity and 700 highways. I freeze my mind to Jazz (petrol) and GP (diesel) i look for comfort' date=' features, Quality, better service. i need to have car before mid of july..

please advise.

thanks

[/quote']

sorry one more point..Mileage too

Jazz is coming in april' date='So any how u are planned the car before june once its out compare with i20.fiat punto may take time.jazz will be better.

[/quote']

Jazz in April.. wow! thats a news.. i thought only GP would make in April..

Seeing your usage go for Petrol.

But it will be clear whether the Petrol or Diesel is Refined, only after the car is launched.

So wait for the cars. and till then keep researching.

May be ACI come out with Road test or Comparison test in June or July after the cars are launched.

By the middle of 2009, there will lots of premium hatches here. Competition will be fierce. But me think's the Jazz, will come out trump's. It's 1.2 petrol churns out 90 bhp and 11.4 kgm torque and being a Honda it'll show all other's a clean pair of heels. I also think i20 will get it's long awaited diesel 1.4 and petrol 1.4, to do battle. But i20 diesel hasn't got very favorable review's internationally, for it's diesel; just about makes the grade. My vote is for the Honda Jazz.

By the middle of 2009' date=' there will lots of premium hatches here. Competition will be fierce. But me think's the Jazz, will come out trump's. It's 1.2 petrol churns out 90 bhp and 11.4 kgm torque and being a Honda it'll show all other's a clean pair of heels. I also think i20 will get it's long awaited diesel 1.4 and petrol 1.4, to do battle. But i20 diesel hasn't got very favorable review's internationally, for it's diesel; just about makes the grade. My vote is for the Honda Jazz.

[/quote']

If Honda kept it words on June. i will be the first one to book it. i heard they will also launch 1.4 AT with paddle shift..

Jazz is definitely a car worth waiting for, it will be interesting to see it's price.

I think 1.2 petrol of Jazz will start from around 5.5 lacs, i may be a bit optimistic though.