sudeepd

Tata Nano Launching 23 March. Launched!

How can you call him that? If the Europa was launched here and was more than the targeted price of 1 lakh, people would complain that he has fooled everyone.

The point is that the Europeans can afford to pay a little more and the fact that their market is well developed means that people expect even the smallest of cars to come with certain standard features like airbags, ABS, powerful engines etc. Remember 35bhp would be laughed at even in the villages of Europe.

FRG

I agree on that. If Nano Europa was launched at the same time of launch, people will definitely complain on that. But i expect Tata to launch this Europa in a year period in India. I like the car vey much. Would serve as a great city car.

@dtandon, even in this interview Mr'Ratan Tata has said that Nano Europa will come with CVT transmission.

What does one expect the Nano Europa to pack in?

It will have a larger engine' date=' better interiors with leather trim, a superior exterior finish, come with CVT transmission probably and have ABS and ESP as standard. It is still some time away. Our plan is to have it ready by 2011.

[/quote']

How can you call him that? If the Europa was launched here and was more than the targeted price of 1 lakh' date=' people would complain that he has fooled everyone.

The point is that the Europeans can afford to pay a little more and the fact that their market is well developed means that people expect even the smallest of cars to come with certain standard features like airbags, ABS, powerful engines etc. Remember 35bhp would be laughed at even in the villages of Europe.

FRG
[/quote']

I fully concur; if Nano Europa is launched here at say a 3 lakh price point, with the same 2 cyl 624 cc aluminium motor and 35 bhp...won't you be better off with say a Santro than the Nano Europa? The Nano Europa will also require a change of heart<engine, I mean>.

I fully concur; if Nano Europa is launched here at say a 3 lakh price point' date=' with the same 2 cyl 624 cc aluminium motor and 35 bhp...won't you be better off with say a Santro than the Nano Europa? The Nano Europa will also require a change of heart<engine, I mean>.
[/quote']

Dude, I remember reading that the Nana Europa will be fitted with a  more powerful engine. Its also mentioned in the Tata interview.

DD, you are completely sold out to Hyundai??

MISS NANO .. THE CHARMING BABY OF 2009

INTERIOR

nano-interior-photo-3.jpg

tata-nano-car-interior-view-inside.jpg

tata-nano-cheap-car.jpg

video--photo-gallery-of-tata-nano-1.jpg

tata_nano_1.jpg

tata-nano_car-engine.jpg

in the last but not least the man behind this magic

Mr. Ratan Tata.. a MAM WITH MISSION & VISION...

I SALUTE YOU MR. RATAN TANA

Tata-nano1.jpg

Nano dream project for people's car is possible due to adequate support provide by Narendra Modi in Gujrat, other wise we all lost hope of this car due to negative attitude of West Bengal Govt.(CPM) & Mamta Benarjee.

Congress was also not provide any support in spite of power.

We should be rised only if our leader ship will be good, visonary and support providing to enterprenour.

Nano dream project for people's car is possible due to adequate support provide by Narendra Modi in Gujrat' date=' other wise we all lost hope of this car due to negative attitude of West Bengal Govt.(CPM) & Mamta Benarjee.

Congress was also not provide any support in spite of power.

We should be rised only if our leader ship will be good, visonary and support providing to enterprenour.

[/quote']

Support you were telling is a financial aid to politics & politicians... nothing else my friend.. we dont know what is the internal settlement but without financial aid to party ot partymen u can't think about success of any project in any state..... rest you were saying smiley19.gifsmiley19.gifwest bengal smiley19.gifsmiley19.gif.. it is ruined by the left & other political parties.... a industrial HUB is converting into Poverty HUB.... many companies had postpone their projects or divesify themself from west bengal is all due to smiley7.gifpoliticssmiley7.gif..............