sujith3120

indigo cs TDI or used Logan diesel

finally my dad has taken the delivery of the Logan diesel DLE y/day! I was not there since I stsy in Bangalore whereas my parents stay at coimbatore!

My dad's initial response is that the engine and gearbox is very smooth and is generations ahead of the indica engines! OTR price worked out to 6.13 lakhs which included remote locking and few other accy s. No power windows though. May be we will fit it after some time. My parents plan to come to bangalore next week some time and may be then I will be able to drive and get first hand information.

sujith, logan is a barebones, maybe you should have taken the edge connect version.

Atleast it has a driver airbag and a few other nooks and crannies. This is brutal cheating on customers.

Hi Sujeet, Indica is A creep made of Cheap material, i pity on people who are supporting Indica on this forum, if they dare enough ask them to hit their indica to a strong wall and see the consequences there after, the body of indica will simply come into cabin and hurt you. check the Logan which has 2 stage Protection from front side The strong inside bumper Rod and the steel rod fixed after the engine, it will not allow any thing to pass through these two bars on any adverse conditions, comming to the Rear it has fantastic support to stop the Luggage in the boot to come into the cabin even in case of Severe Accident. Logan is 100% Safer than the Indigo, Logan has the International Reputation and no one Knows about Indica out side India.

Be careful before choosing your Car, in indian roads Saftey first and remaining All Next. dont go on the verdict of the people who own Indica or Indigo, just check the Space of Logan you can compare it with Top end Seadans.

Technology is changing and Tata is gaining on the Brand name instead of providing better ride quality for customers, indica is in the market since last 10 years and its engine still needs refinement.

Logan would be the best choice among the Alternatives and dont believe the Indigo's. 

@gondidr

Hey bro, indica is nothing made out of cheap materials! We have a topic in the opposite lock forum namely Suzuki Vitara Accident

There we have a pic which shows the indica crushed under a truck. Neither did the indica take a lot of damage, neither did any of the passengers get hurt. That's how robustly the indica is built.

I feel u must go in for a second hand Logan but not the one U were offered as 27000 km+ is too much and car may have been abused. Pay about 5 to 5.75 lakhs for a 2 year old one with power windows, Stereo, AC, Power Stering etc.

I feel u must go in for a second hand Logan but not the one U were offered as 27000 km+ is too much and car may have been abused. Pay about 5 to 5.75 lakhs for a 2 year old one with power windows' date=' Stereo, AC, Power Stering etc.[/quote']

He has bought the Logan DLE. So its no point in advising him further. Please read the previous posts of Sujith.This will help Mods to keep the forums clean. Please Dont take any offense arkboy.

hey sudeep, as i mentioned earlier, I live in bangalore, whereas my parents live in Coimbatore. I have not seen the car myself. H/ever my parents are coming to meet me next week and i will hopefully post pics then.

also can you tell me how to post pics? i have been wanting to post the pics of my dzire!

Go to www.imageshack.us.

Browse for photo on your PC.

Select Resize image to 640X480.

Click Start Upload.

On next page, you will see the "Direct Link".

Copy it and past it here between image tags.

sudeepd2009-04-14 06:32:36