lavkesh

Pinninfarina designed Tata Prima debut at Geneva!

Hey!Hi lavkesh!Nice to see you on board!Enjoy your stay in ACI!smiley17.gif

Back to topic, Yup!that prima really looks great, Tata has very big plans for future, in India. :-)

why pininfarina ???? they could have engaged the designers at jaguar to design this car.

well the car looks excellent but tata will put in some cheap plastics and a loud,noisy diesel engine and pour water over its creation !!!!

same here smokincant believe that a car like that could possibly be wearing a TATA badge!but again it isnt TATA's own designing. smiley2.gif

Well even if its not Tata designed but so what pinifarina was given a job by Tata only so Tatas should be appreciated..All those companies arent that great in designing can give the designing job to any designers but very few gives and Tata is one of them..Tatas know how to take out results from others so for me all credit goes to tatas..And Mehul, i agree that Tata's have poor quality but then if it comes then i think they will improve it for sure but then their product might not be Vfm, and regarding engines, buddy they have started using Fiat's engines so even if this car is coming anytime soon, expect this one with MJD or FIRE..

talking about the built quality, all these ten odd years the tata's are always into making low end cars,the VFM cars...but seeing the prima(i dont like the name) this time around they are into the big cars,so to appeal the customer the finish should match the rivals of that segment such as verna and city, and i'm pretty sure they gonna get it done!i wish them luck! but like to see the tata's using some the country's talent (A-star) 

but like to see the tata's using some the country's talent (A-star)
Can you explain it' date=' i didnt got you..

[/quote']

instead of going to the italians every time for the engines and designing of the car, they can use some of the indian talent how the maruthi suzuki has done on the A-star

I dont think that the A-Star is an Indian Design!! But that is another story... And the Engine is made in AVL, Austria.

Pics reposted on behalf of BlueSaphire.

image00001.jpg
w640.png

image00002izf.jpg
w640.png

image00003.jpg
w640.png
CYRUS432009-03-05 09:16:30

Thanks Cyrus ..

And Smokin, i dont think that Astar looks good, its concept was good but production isnt good ..I have given a IAB link and see how the Prima was Concept and now its production..just see the perfection buddy which is not achieved by Msil ..

Thanks Cyrus ..
And Smokin' date=' i dont think that Astar looks good, its concept was good but production isnt good ..I have given a IAB link and see how the Prima was Concept and now its production..just see the perfection buddy which is not achieved by Msil ..[/quote']

second you buddy, absolutely what the concept design was with prima is achived with perfection and thats not the same case with MSL, prima is very impressive and tata seems to get more concerned with quality of their cars which are upcoming.