vibhor

Honda Accord V6 coming next week!

Hello Friends!

Honda India will launch a more powerful version of  the Accord with a V6 engine in the Indian market next week and it is likely to be priced at about Rs 25 lakh. The new Accord V6 would come with a 3.5 litre engine, generating 280hp.smiley17.gif

Its good news Honda are launching the V6, however as a potential buyer of the Accord 2.4, I have made a downpayment on 2nd Feb for a silver Auto option and till date there is no sign of delivery or of confirmation of delivery. I have today been informed that Honda have no plans to manufacture the Accord 2.4 Auto this month and last Accords manufactured Manual or Auto was in Nov last year. So wonder when anyone will be able to take delivery of the V6

Its good news Honda are launching the V6, however as a potential buyer

of the Accord 2.4, I have made a downpayment on 2nd Feb for a silver

Auto option and till date there is no sign of delivery or of

confirmation of delivery. I have today been informed that Honda have no

plans to manufacture the Accord 2.4 Auto this month and last Accords

manufactured Manual or Auto was in Nov last year. So wonder when anyone

will be able to take delivery of the V6

great news vibhor..you simply rock...

it will be a heck of a machine and at that price it will compete against the likes of 3 seies, c class and a4...

i wonder if honda will change some interiors or add more luxury

I think that the car manufacturer will make some minor modifications on the exterior and in the interior of the car. Addition of the revolutionary V6 engine will definitely increase the worth and demand of the car and cosmetic changes will further enhance the timeless beauty of the car making a commanding presence on roads.

its an 3.5 litre V6 with 250bhp (we got discount from 270) to cope with our fuel.it has thicker anti roll bars to cope with extra power and comes with 17 inch alloys!  its priced just 1.5 lakh upward on the current models and not 25 lakhs!

The old accord also came with V6 but it had a bad habit of drinking so much fuel and same is expected with this one too anyways, this car is just great and i think the newer version has sold in quite good. nos. beause i've seen many of these accords on road and they are sheer in size just like a Merc E! smiley1.gif

@Spearhead, Thanks alot buddy! smiley17.gif
vibhor2009-03-07 10:10:38