mnongkhlaw

Hyundai offers upto Rs.40,000 discount?

I read about it here : http://finance.indiainfo.com/2007/10/11/0710112059_hyundai.html

But my local dealer says no such discounts have been announced by the Company. And dialing  HMIL's  toll free number 1800-11-4645 is such a pain! Ditto for the website (hyundai.co.in) - Can't send a message thru, full of error messages etc. I think it reflects badly on the Company and its products.

Would be happy if someone can enlighten me on whether the info provided by the above link is authentic and whether the said discount is applicable nationwide.

FuelRunGod2007-10-16 14:18:37

Yes it applicable on Santro's all model but if you want to have more saving (around 35k) then go for top end model XO because dealer always give the highest discount rates which reduce to half when going for base model .I really don't know about Hyundai but Suzuki does have it own .

I inquired with my dealer . Hyundai has come out with 2 new models for Santro.. GL and GO ... the discounts on these would be in the range of 20000 max without considering exchange bonus.. however discounts on the older models (XO/ XL etc.) which the company plans to phase out soon, are higher (around 30000)... dealers arnt willing to negotiate higher than this...

HI,

Can u tell us something about the new modles of Santro which u mentioned.. ..

GO /GL....

As i m interested in buying a new car... so i can wait to hav a new model...

Ans any updates about PA / i10..

Cheers!!!

Rummy..