anky379

Need help to decide on a new car

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a new car within the range of 9 lacs. I am looking at

1) Good milage

2) Low maintance cost

3) Comfortable drive and seating

4) safety

Please guide me through to find the best car at the moment that I can buy.

The oprions that I have in mind are

1) VERNA CRDI

2) ANHC

If you look at mileage its Verna Crdi and if you look at safety its ANHC. Maintenance cost of hyundai is generally cheaper. Overall I would say go for ANHC , has a decent FE, looks good, new, and higher resale value than Verna and comes with all the safety features

i would rate them equal in terms of engines but the quality of plastics, materials and the interiors are a big letdown in the new city,for the rest i would agree with

karanraheja

Since your budget is around 9 lacs i would suggest you to go for NHC, it has the looks,performance,space and is fuel-efficient too.

It will be very reliable, i owned the previous generation City for around 5 years and it was very relaible.

Verna felt more powerful and fun to drive compared to city.If you like speed go for Verna, its engine is exceptional, you can reach 120kmph in 3rd gear itself.

City is more feature specific car .I didn't felt it is a performance car, it is like more a city car with lots of features . Again it is on the individuals mindset.

Thanks

-R

Anything less than a 1500kms per month, go for a petrol car. End of the day you have to visit the service center for maintainance and Petrols would burn ur pockets lesser and Hondas are reliable. I dont understand for such a low mileage, why do you even think of the diesel option?

anky, with that usage go for NHC anyday, diesel is not in your range.Long term ownership would be justified with honda city with its class engine and quality,though priced more with less features still makes it a good buy.