Sign in to follow this  
cooldudeshaggy

need your help in choosing bike

hi I need your help. Im an ENGG student and want to buy a bike.. My height is 6 foot and I want comfort first then mileage then looks.

I found discover not comfortable as my knees were higher than its petrol tank while sitting. please help me out in on-road-mileage,price,control over bike too.
thanks

FuelRunGod2007-10-16 23:45:38

Well noone can say anything about the Hunk. You can go for the Bullet but its costly and not refined. You can try the Apache RTR 160 it gives good thigh support but even the CBZ X-treme is good and I am myself 6'3 and don't find pulsar comfortable.

Go for the Unicorn or then possibly even a CBZxtreme both which you will feel comfortable riding. Avoid the RTR for sure as this is a sports bike that has seating position very uncomfortable for tall people like you. The Pulsar is better than RTR but still not as comfortable for a tall guy as the first two. Im over six as well, and have taken a test ride on all these bikes.

Best of all, send an email to aaa@autocarindia.com. I once had problems and they helped me very nicely regarding that. Bye bye