rssh

ALL SWIFT FANS

Which colour will looks dazzling on your swift??  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour will looks dazzling on your swift??

Guys tell me which colour will suit your Swift and how does it tells about your passion.

I will go for the dark blue because it looks fantastic and makes the car look more compact and sporty ,I am hurt by Suzuki that they have stopped making this colour.smiley3.gif

white swift vdi for sure.... alas' date=' no zdi available...!!!!!!!

16" steel radials and 205 section pirelli will do.....

[/quote']

Dude he has Asked only for the Color and not for the Variant of the Tyres

Anyways

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Hey guy is new Dark blue colour launched not the older one but it is a lighter shade but darker than ozone blue .Looks good I have seen it on a VDi and owner said he got this colour itself from showroom and not aftermarket painting.

a black swift with dark black tinted glass n shiny chrome alloys will look cool. black n red combi leather seats will enhance d beauty. also a free flow exhaust so tat ppl can notice d money spent...!!!

Its white for me- MSIL calls it metallic white if I correctly remember. That's the colour which is the most in demand and has a longer waiting list.

The dealers say that retouching scratches  may give a peep into the past history, for this particular shade. All marketing gimmicks!That's their way to dissuade new buyers from preferring this shade , I believe!

The eight shades of the Swift with nomenclature as listed by MSIL

Solid Bright Red,

Metallic Sunlight Copper,

Pearl Metallic Arctic White,

Metallic Ozone Blue,

Metallic Silky Silver,

Metallic Iridium Gold,

Metallic Azure Grey,

Metallic Midnight Black.

It seems Sunight copper is the additional to these 9 colors in which orange too is included , i loved that Orange on the swift , it looks cool , but myself having a red swift Though!

Regards,

Priya

Swift has a very sporty image.... so i think Red seems to be the best colour.... and then white, black, silver looks good on any car and you can never go wrong with these three....well all my cars including the ones... i bough and sold are of these coulours only.. max white

So is the orange also vanished.

from the brochure Metallic Sunlight Copper is nothing but the old metallic orange shade' date=' I believe.
[/quote']

Sunlight copper is the same color which is present in the SX4 , its a combi of bright orange and red in metalic finish , looks very good on the Sx4 but not so for the Swift

regards,

Priya

Swift prices (all petrol and diesel models) have been increased by Rs 6500/-(is it starting from Rs 6500' date=' or is it uniformly so for all models is not known) as per a news I heard today. [/quote']

Very sad , the swift had good pricing even though it dint enjoy the small cars exise duty tax benifit for the swift petrol , then the buyers who has already bought both petrol and diesel in last couple of days are lucky but not the ones who dint get the delivery of thier swifts smiley12.gif

Regards,

Priya

The Metallic Mint Frappe ( mint green ) color remained my favorite along with the White for swift but its sad that maruti have discontinued the mint color with the Ozone blue

heres a pic of Mint frappe Swift

grenvl4.png

Cheers!!!