rssh

ALL SWIFT FANS

Which colour will looks dazzling on your swift??  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour will looks dazzling on your swift??

Look good .mnd nice garage over there (greenhouse garage) the surroundings match with the car.

Well that isnt his garage , thats the green net put for Plants , his garage is somewhere that side to park the car under the concrete Slab , he he , you made htings loooks funny , but the Green Mint Swift really looked good , wondering why maruti discontinued it

Regards,

priya

Hey RSSH , this is my shed man , and not that green colored net , thats for the plants to avoid from direct sunlight , the pic that priya had posted was the one she took in her digicam , and this pic which i posted is in its shed(garage ) is taken from my Mobile 2 MP cam

dsc00106oh3.jpg

Cheers!!!
mndvishnu2008-01-11 09:26:36

This one is more clearer one .One must say Manglore is greener and I like the look of it .

@Pryas the Dark blue was also good wonder whats going in Suzuki's mind they should have removed the Gold colour as it is hardly seen.

This one is more clearer one .One must say Manglore is greener and I like the look of it .

@Pryas the Dark blue was also good wonder whats going in Suzuki's mind they should have removed the Gold colour as it is hardly seen.

Na dark blue color wasnt that good as the mint green , yup you are right the gold lacks appeal , hope someone from Maruti sees this

Regards,
Priya