jbond830

which small car has the Best looks? (multi Vote)

Looks which will last for several years to come.  

1. 1. Looks which will last for several years to come.

• i10
    • Spark
    • A-star
    • Indica Vista
    • U-VA
    • Swift
    • Palio Stile

Swift would age very slowly...Proof for which is the fact that it has not received any update on its styling (by that i mean no changes to the light design or nose; just a change of reflectors in the rear lights dont alter styling). This shows its freshness and it will remain cute for many days to come

and pls read the question...its not present styling..

designersf2009-03-16 15:41:48

Voted for Swift.

Maruti's typically have a long life in the market, others keep on coming & going.

Swift has been quite a revolutionary car of its times with high sales & desirability factor. Even today its diesel variant commands a long waiting period. Other cars can just dream of such a success.

i would vote for Spark. I like the looks of swift also. But i feel spark is better car which looks cute than than the swift and VFM.Especially it looks good in the cherry red and mint green.(Body color bumpers)

Well i10 is good performing car. But the style and looks of it are not impressive and appealing. It looks very basic in design. This is my personal opinion. I am not hurting any i10 lovers.
rki20072009-03-17 02:15:12

I voted for Spark and i10...Spark looks cute and sporty while i10 looks elegant and thats why i like it..And moreover i10 is the car which looks good in all variants and colors whether its base D-lite or top-end Asta, it looks good while some cars doesnt looks good in middle or base variant like Spark looks good in LT and base but same color spark doesnt looks good in LS variant..

Palio stile is also good looking especially new tail lights and MJd grille..

Swift no doubt looks good and sporty but still i voted for Spark and i10..

And except some where are those 40 persons who voted for Swift, those who voted please write some comments also..bluesapphire2009-03-17 05:46:17

INDICA VISTA roxx!!!

its true that swift has got superb looks but acccording to me vista is more attractive.recently launched limited edition variant was the best in looks department.

so my vote goes to

indica vistasmiley4.gif

swift

a-star

can i cast for two smiley4.gif

Yes you can do. Its a multi vote.But at a time you cannot select two cars.It has to be done one after the another check out.But after casting the vote the access to vote again doesn't close. It looks like you can vote how many ever times you like to. Why is this happening. The creator of this thread please check out.
rki20072009-03-17 15:55:29

swift any day! i say this because the car was launched in 2005 and even in 2009 it still looks radical! may be even for another 2 years! and when suzuki does make some changes in the swift, it will look even better! I have said it before too--swift is like the mini cooper / fiat 500 of india { not literally, in terms of the iconic status}

Well there should not be Multi-Vote coz many people votes number of times for the car they like so no sense in it..Like somebody have given many votes to Swift and Palio...And if this many people have done it so they should atleast comment..