nehapjain06

Hyundai i10/Pa Launched @ 3.39-3.98 lakhs

Good to see the new kid on the block.  The i10 promises to create some stir and the interiors look classy.  The gear lever on the dash is more ergonomic than the usual floor levers, I guess.  Have to drive one to know for sure. 

The Hyundai Coupe is one great looking two-door "sports" car from Hyundai and hope it will come to India.  It is a sort of a "poor man's sports car" and there may be a lot of takers for that in the Indian market, considering the maturing market trend. If they can price it in the range of the Civic, then it might click.  

Jitz

I agree with Jitz. the interior is best in class. i think if the performance , fuel Efficiency , good gear shift followed by some other goodies can make it win the Competetion with ease any body got exterior pics of this car without cover.

well looking at the pics I find both the exterior as well as interiors classy... Hope it comes with a decent price tag too!! Have postponed the buying decision till i-10 is launched...

I would also wait for the Maruti Suzuki Splash which is supposed to be released in India.

19main3.jpgjsessionid=2FF3DD6A310877613D

The gear shift of hyundai is good anytime when you see the gear shift of getz even Civic and other expensive cars are not having as smooth gearshift as getz......actually no comparision...

Hello have you seen CIVICs Gearshift????. CIVIC's Gearshift is far better when compared with GETZ..dont be ridiculous.

The gear shift is slowly moving steeringward slowly it will shift to the steering column like the Amby and Fiat of yore. Who knows the front bench may make a surprise appearance in one of the concepts. Talk of history reapeating itself...

The gear shift is slowly moving steeringward slowly it will shift to the steering column like the Amby and Fiat of yore. Who knows the front bench may make a surprise appearance in one of the concepts. Talk of history reapeating itself...

Quite a few automatic transmission cars in the US have their gears in the steering column today.:-)

i10 will probably have tubeless tyres like the Spark. It's a global model and I dont think there will be any compromise on the tyres. Most manufacturers are switching to tubeless on their smaller range as well.

hmm yes actually the JK tyre Tubeless costs almost same to the Radial one but i dont like Jk soo much. but what to doo thats what i have in my Swift VDi and wanted to change them to Bridgestone Tubeless with the ZXi tyre configuration but the dealer of JK tyre told me that VXi and Lxi configurations tyres from JK are always very  cheap but to my HORROR the ZXi configuration that is JK VECTRA costs rs 1000 more than the TORNADO.

So i thought i would not change my tyres for some time

ya i have seen civic's gearshift and then only i am saying that getz gearshift is even smoother..

Hahahhaa what joke. the CIVIC's gear shift has no comparision with the Getz. and we own a civic thatz why i am telling you this.

anyway i think you have mistaken your QUOTE - I love HONDA sorry you should have given i Love HYUNDAI.

But I got HONDA and i love it very much.

well according to Autocar i think the gearboz of SWIFT is better in its segment. i am yet to have my hands on the Civic so i cant say which is good the Getz or the CIVIC. but Honda cars usually are very good overall.

Ok no probs.....i have experienced it both so i gave my view if you dont agree with me its fine ....i am not forcing anyone...but what i am saying is fact...The feel of civic is fantastic but Getz has got smoother gearshift...

I saw the pic of i10 in ACI and it had alloy wheels but the tires are small and car seems to beg for bigger and bolder alloy. The front looks good but does anyone has a pic of its back.

hey tomorrow i10 is releasing i hope hyundai prices it right and bring more features like std alloy wheels,ABS and maybe airbags on the top end model just like Swift ,but Getz will face some pressure specially the 1.1lt.