nehapjain06

Hyundai i10/Pa Launched @ 3.39-3.98 lakhs

I cannot understand on why they need to have such a big suspense around the launch date.  I am looking forward to the car and will be quite dissapointed if it is not announced today.

NEW DELHI: Korean auto maker Hyundai Motor Co unveiled its India-made i10 mini car, code-named Pa, in the capital on Wednesday. Equipped with a 1.1 litre iRDE petrol engine, the car will be sold in India as well as exported to key markets like Europe, the Middle-East and elsewhere in Asia.

photomsid=2504675 The car is positioned between Hyundai

The car looks pretty good. It's supposed to have the Santro's 1.1-litre petrol engine, but I'm glad that it doesn't seem to have the Santro's tallboy design which I was never particularly fond of.

The top variant has ABS and airbags while a sunroof is optional. I'll be very surprised if people go for that option as Indians usually tend to view their cars as an escape from the heat and sunlight.

Hey all the goodies like airbags, ABS ,sunroof alloys are not std on top varient they are optional pack which brings price close to 4.90 lakhs (ex-showroom) and the other metro pricing will be high than Delhi as usual so its not that cheap .You can buy Swift VXi ABS with the same price and will be a better deal. I am dissappointed as no new engine and its smaller than Santro but slight wider.