nehapjain06

Hyundai i10/Pa Launched @ 3.39-3.98 lakhs

Suzuki should definitely consider the Cervo(The SR variant looks much better than i10).Otherwise Hyundai will make a dent 

cervotj0.jpg

Note From Admin: Please resize pictures next time.
FuelRunGod2007-11-04 00:06:12

FRG

stated correctly that the i10 is an upgraded santro. its even got the same wheel base and mesure the same from inside as the santro

but FRG , ` i cant help comparing with swift due to its almost equal and in some models ,HIGHER prices!!!

wish the swift had better interiors and there was no rattling . IT wud have ruled!!! actually im hoping and expecting swift to revamp its interiors at least the colur tones like what the getz has done

FRG

stated correctly that the i10 is an upgraded santro. its even got the same wheel base and mesure the same from inside as the santro

but FRG ' date=' ` i cant help comparing with swift due to its almost equal and in some models ,HIGHER prices!!!

wish the swift had better interiors and there was no rattling . IT wud have ruled!!! actually im hoping and expecting swift to revamp its interiors at least the colur tones like what the getz has done
[/quote']

What do you mean by saying the Swift 'would' have ruled; it is ruling the market in it's segment, for God's sake, while other's are frothing at the  mouth to move cars, Swift has a waiting list. Swift will rule come what may; it's an icon of our times, it's perfect car launched at the perfect time and with a perfect price and features to match, and what a shape. Though I have a soft corner for Hyundai, I feel Swift as a product is perfect in all respects. I have an Elantra, but I'd like Swift as the mistress, to evoke all the right emotions. LOL!!! Swift ZDI as and when it comes will be my smiley27.gif.
Durango Dude2007-11-03 22:18:00

well the swift IS ruling the roost according to numbers they are selling

what i meant by "ruling "was that , had the build quality and the interiors quality been as good as hyundai it wud have not left ANY makt for the getz uva etc etc.

well this is only my opinion about the build quality and the interiors , opinions always are subjective man

hyundai i10 the upgraded version of santro as said by a friend over here but its more then that if you see the car looks refreshing from front bumper to back bumper, the seating is superb. The interiors are great, the engine has been refined so its a welcome change for indian car market i think car will be hit and cars like zen and wagon r beware of this small mice maybe it will make a hole in your market share.

Note From Admin: Use of SMS/Chat lingo is prohibited on the forum. Please take care in the future as it becomes a pain for users to read posts.
FuelRunGod2007-11-05 10:58:33

Hi Guys,

Like many of you, I had a look at the i10 in one of the hyundai showrooms. Not too impressed, as the whole package seems to be an evolution from the santro. I'm waiting for a full review from Autocar to know about the ride, performance etc.

Sujith sometimes when you see the car for the first time you would not like it but after some 2-3 times of looking at this some may like it but some may still may not like it,

For instance i dint like the Swift on my First visit to the Showroom in 2005 but then after an year or so i suddnely began to fall in love,

So lets see after some time and Judge,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

smiley5.gif Doesn't i10 offer an AT version ?

Hii deepti welcome to Autocar Forum and for the Hyundai i10 as per now there is no AT version but they may introduce it soon soo till then we got to wait,

Cheers!smiley20.gif

susuki cervo really looks great.

but i think its a "key jidosha" car (japanese defenition of small car) so it wont be as roomy as the splash. susuki understands that, indians need spacious cars at low price. so i think, they have taken the better decision.

Suzuki should definitely consider the Cervo(The SR variant looks much better than i10).Otherwise Hyundai will make a dent?

?

cervotj0.jpg

?

Note From Admin: Please resize pictures next time.

i dont think maruti will launch thier Cervo either and its most probably the SPLASH ,

usually marutis are known for building a good value for money car soo lets hope that the splash ill be better adn good value for money car. till then ..........

Cheerssmiley20.gif

actually, cervo can accomodate only 4 passengers.

but if launched, maruthi will provide 3 seat belts on the rear seat, and make it a 5 seater.

this happened with wagon R, zen estilo, Santro, Spark etc. they are just 4 seaters in most of the other markets, which are "pushed up" 5-seaters in india.. smiley36.gif

By seeing the Pic i dont think cervo is same size of estilo cervo looks bigg another qeustion from me is when will this car be launced in india ,

Guys i dont think its better to discuss abt Maruti cervo or something in te hyndai i10section we are deviating the topic

priya.... the cervo will be shorter than estilo. but higher than alto. thats why we feel that it is big. but it comes under japanese small car regulations. so it wont be wider than estilo.

it wont be a tall boy. but will have higher seats than alto. that, i feel is something very good

so now come back to the subject.. our i10.

ifeel that, by introducing luxuary features like, sunroof, hyundai has done a wonderfull job, in getting the hearts of metrosexuals...(not petrosexuals....).

what do you feel..friends..?

priya.... the cervo will be shorter than estilo. but higher than alto. thats why we feel that it is big. but it comes under japanese small car regulations. so it wont be wider than estilo.

it wont be a tall boy. but will have higher seats than alto. that' date=' i feel is something very good

so now come back to the subject.. our i10.
ifeel that, by introducing luxuary features like, sunroof, hyundai has done a wonderfull job, in getting the hearts of metrosexuals...(not petrosexuals....).

what do you feel..friends..?[/quote']

Yes carispassion i truely agree with you the i10 offers good goodies and festures but i feel somewhat that it has entered the Swifts territory i meant the Magna optional. but sunroof is a good feature but i think even the getz sales maybe down bcause of the launch of i10.

I also feel that i10 should have got atleast small offers or discounts which would still BOOM the sales further this Diwali