nehapjain06

Hyundai i10/Pa Launched @ 3.39-3.98 lakhs

i agree, mndvishnu,

i also feel that, i10 wont be a real competitor to santro, wagon R and the like, because i10 is costlier.

any way, it is almost sure that, it will eat into swift, getz and u-va. it will affect getz and u-va more, since all are having 1.1litre engine

i agree' date=' mndvishnu,
i also feel that, i10 wont be a real competitor to santro, wagon R and the like, because i10 is costlier.

any way, it is almost sure that, it will eat into swift, getz and u-va. it will affect getz and u-va more, since all are having 1.1litre engine[/quote']

Hey i am keen to watch the sales of i10 , WagonR , swift and getz in the next issue of ACI,

incase the number of sales of swift and getz  or the wagonR is drooped the reason is as everyone knows   - i10

hey ankit ... u can see my review on page 6 ...

and i10 ERA is competitor to WagonR, Estilo, Spark..indica.. Palio Stile..Santro itself ...

but I10 Magna will compete with Swift LXi, Getz 1.1, & UVA base models..

will it really make competition..?that way..?

it will be under equiped, compared to wagon R, santro etc, at the similar price range.

but compared to swift, getz etc, it will be a very good option. so it will eat into premium hatch back segment for sure....

yea the i10 is surely placed between the Getz and santro and forget about the Competitors as mruti will give it a tough challenge bby introducing its Splash maybe in march 08!  and prrsently the i10 is the hot hatch and value for money after the Swift! till then,

Cheerssmiley20.gif