nishweth

Safari TCIC Turbo

Hai i currently own an Astra and Ikon 1.3. I am planning to buy a Safari TCIC turbo. I dont want Dicor because its not reliable and is problematic relating to sensors and ECM, i dont want much engine power and all,Is safari turbo a good buy and what will be the onroad price.

Nishweth

If you must have one now - be prepared for what could potentially be a frustrating ownership experience.

Consider it only if its going to be a second vehicle (with something else to fall back on when the Safari is back at the workshop).

No offense to any safari fans - but reliability comes first.

Why dont you look at the other options in the Market? The Faclift Scorpio is an excelent product. My 2.6 Scorpio has covered 30000kms of Hard Driving and it has given me no problems till date.

if u want an turbo changed engine u have to buy and second hand car and the new safari's are all 2.2VTT

the don't see any issue  with the current dicor , my friend has clocked 45000KM in his VTT and it is still rock solid , finally it also depends on the driving style and care taken by the owner