lovemycar

End Phase of Swift !!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley32.gif breaking news for indian car industry ......... i want clarification from you ppl........ MARUTI IS PLANNING TO STOP PRODUCTION OF SWIFT or DZIRE FROM AUG 2009........... hear this news @ gurgaon from a MARUTI DEAER & PPL are also saying this, that maruti will stop its production as it is now widely affecting the production line + Plus Products of maruti.....

CAN YOU PLEASE VERIFY THIS NEWS !!!!!!

I don't think so, they are among the best-sellers.

Even i heard from a local MS dealer that Wagon R will be discontinued from April onwards but why will they stop producing there best sellers when they still haven't discontinued Versa and Estilo.

no chance at all swift and dezire will sell for a decade more atleast they have no other better products then these two cars .....they have not phased out even 800 and wagon r....but i wonder why maruti dealers spreading such rumors

They would run the Swift and Dzire untill the roads in India are filled with these cars! No way they would stop this!! and greatest example is the M800 and Wagon R and Altos and Esteem and.. .etc etc..

Maybe the dealer wanted to sell off his stock and to create false demand he wants people to believe what he says!

I don't think that Maruti will close down the production of Swift and the Dzire. Both the cars are highly successful in India and are among the top most selling cars. Swift is considered to be the best city car.

All are wrong!
The versa nad the omni are to be discontinued because ms is making a new van on the versa platform.
Wagon R is the second best seller and is about to get a facelift

http://motorbeam.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/suzuki-wagon-r.jpg

You are right. Maruti Suzuki is also planning to introduce a new variant of the Wagon R. And Omni and Versa wont be discontinued they will be replaced by theri facelift versions.