Sign in to follow this  
DreamTheCar

Nostalgia of Vintage Car

Couple of week back I went to Rajasthan with my family. We were having a good time there and one fine morning as I was walking down the streets with my cousins my eyes got stuck at a beautiful vintage car. I was just amazed to see the way it looked and wondered how the designers in the bygone era came up with such imaginative design concepts. It was a striking car that turned all heads. Vintage cars are really beautiful and make you remind of the beautiful old days when there were no advanced machines and technologies but still car manufacturers succeeded in designing some of the best timeless cars.

Recently, we also covered articles on some of the best vintage cars that drive powerful sensation. If you wish to you can read that on

http://www.carazoo.com/article/1203200901/Top-5-Vintage-Cars---Discover-the-Antique-Beauty-on-Wheels

DTC' date=' there are many more vintage classics across rajasthan mate, agree to you while looking at those cars definately one just strucks to its beauty, though it would be gr8 if you can post its pic if you have one.[/quote']

Actually I was not carrying my camera that time otherwise I would have definitely clicked the picture of it. Even I miss that picture.