shubham.b7

buy u-va or not

Hi Shubam,

First of all, welcome to this lovely forum.

Regarding your query, Please clearly let us know your requirements and if there is any specific reason for gyou going for UV-A. That will help us a lot to help you.

BTW, UV-A is a decent hatch with good looks and space. But resale value is gonna be a issue as Chevy cars doesnt fetch much resale value in India

U-VA is a good hatch

- Overall the car has low seating. Hence the driver and passengers will have less tiring rides.

- Seats are supportive and spacious

- good interiors compared to others cars in its segment

- build quality is best in class

- fuel-efficiency increases drastically if driven at specific speeds

How hard is it to post in the correct section? Please take some effort especially since fellow members are giving you their precious time. And the question you've asked is best answered by a dealer.

Thread Moved.

FRG

i can go to dealer but i want some help from you ppl cuz dealer can cheat me but you will give me true answers cuz auto car forum is always true.(my reply is not ment to harm you in any ways i am just giving clarification to ur reply) smiley10.gif

uva is a good decent hatchback with discounts and maintenance package from GM making more worth buying ,but it doesnt sell well in market as well as its resales,but if your ownership is going to be more then 6-7 years go for it.Just havent heard the problems after that package,how much does one require to pay for maintaining it along with its spare parts prices, so check with some owner if you know.

Exactly 15 days before 2009 (new year), the dealer gave me an offer of free insurance + discounts (sundaram motors chennai)

U-VA base version - 4.20 lakhs

U-VA LS  - 4.50 lakhs (only two color choices)

U-VA LT - 4.80 (not very sure about this)

I was pretty much sold out for the U-VA LS. Ivory Gold looked awesome on the U-VA. 

Aveo UVA is a very good car, Chevys MAintenance package n 25k Discount make the deal mouth watering.

Good, Stable and Spacious

The only thing i personally not liked abt UVA is its shape , In my opinion it doesnt reveal a distinct identity on ROAD.

Congratulation for your Buy shubham, u have bought a very good n practical car.

Enjoy your drive