Automachine

Which variant of Swift petrol?

Waiting time for whom P or D swift.?

I said if the Marutis introduced the M series Swift ( pbiously the P ) and incase it would cost 35k rs more i said everyone will go for the Diesel one by a just a lil bit more so as everyone will rush for the D there will be mroe increasing in the Waiting period,

Regrds,

Priya

Well they will simultaneously increase diesel price like improved braking ,more sound deadning materials alloy clutch these will increase the swift D price by 30k so Maruti will still maintain gap .By the way I read in June issue of ACI that Maruti is upgrading its engines.

Well they will simultaneously increase diesel price like improved braking ' date='more sound deadning materials alloy clutch these will increase the swift D price by 30k so Maruti will still maintain gap .By the way I read in June issue of ACI that Maruti is upgrading its engines.[/quote']

I know that but 35k rs more is simply too expensive and howver with the i10 doing very well dont expect maruti to again increase the price,

Regards,

Priya

did i10 eat into the sales of swift..? any news..?
hope i10 will be great succes.. even better than santro

Of curse santros sales are getinng lower and lower day by day and bookings for the i10 has been started theres a waiting period of 1 month for the i10 and some cars are already delivered in mangalore

Cheerssmiley20.gif

there's no reason why safety features (like ABS and airbags) should be the provision of top end models only. these should be optional extras on ALL variants by law. I keep going on about how local companies force us to buy more expensive variants if we want better safety - a real rip off. but as things are, the Swift ZXi - simply because of the airbags. hopefully, you'll never need them. but then again, you'll never know for sure.

there's no reason why safety features (like ABS and airbags) should be the provision of top end models only. these should be optional extras on ALL variants by law. I keep going on about how local companies force us to buy more expensive variants if we want better safety - a real rip off. but as things are' date=' the Swift ZXi - simply because of the airbags. hopefully, you'll never need them. but then again, you'll never know for sure.[/quote']

I agree with you  but in intel market the Arbags are very standard for every car , but here it comes only in top end varaints and some cars donot have it in optional list too.

Regards,

Priya

hope that' date=' the safety features will be mandatory on all cars soon. then , even the price for those safety features will come down, since companies will start manufacturing them in india...[/quote']

ya..if all goes well, maybe one fine day, every car in india will have airbags like in the u.s. maybe that'll cost a little more but, it's worth the money.

Well thats what the company's game is they charge a premium over the Safety features but atleast we get them now , The company gets 30k profit on top end model + dealer gets 40k profit (Swift ZXI Mumbai).

Well thats what the company's game is they charge a premium over the Safety features but atleast we get them now ' date=' The company gets 30k profit on top end model + dealer gets 40k profit (Swift ZXI Mumbai).[/quote']

Thats simply too much for the dealer , thas why they push in the ZXi more and not have much intrest in the VDI,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Well thats what the company's game is they charge a premium over the Safety features but atleast we get them now ' date=' The company gets 30k profit on top end model + dealer gets 40k profit (Swift ZXI Mumbai).[/quote']

yeah... maybe if the safety features are made mandatory, the company would try to reduce the price by reducing their margins, especially the dealer margin. it's way too much

How come you are very sure with this??? are you very sure about  the dealer margin ???

i dont think its that high  for the dealer and that low for the Company, anyways,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

How come you are very sure with this??? are you very sure about  the dealer margin ???

i dont think its that high  for the dealer and that low for the Company, anyways,

Cheerssmiley20.gif
On road price is 5.8 lakhs and dealer's is 6.25lakhs.

Cheerssmiley20.gif
On road price is 5.8 lakhs and dealer's is 6.25lakhs.

I dint get you rssh, on road is 5.8 means how come dealer will charge 6.25

Please can you make it clear?

[

i dont think its that high  for the dealer and that low for the Company' date= anyways,

Cheerssmiley20.gif
[/quote] On road price is 5.8 lakhs and dealer's is 6.25lakhs.

@rssh

See you have given On road Price 5.8 and dealer 6.25 , actually i dint get you on this .

See the on road price is 5.84lakhs of ZXi and the dealer gives it for 6.25lakhs here (well all dealer's give this amount no one is ready for discount but give cool accessory free).

See the on road price is 5.84lakhs of ZXi and the dealer gives it for 6.25lakhs here (well all dealer's give this amount no one is ready for discount but give cool accessory free).

Common RSSH how can the On raod Price be 6,25 if the the On road price is given as 5.84?? well the ex showroom price of swift ZXi is around 5.05 and after including the Road TAx , the Insurance and Waranty it will come around 6.2 on road in MUMbai and in mangalore its 5.88 on ROad.

Cheerssmiley20.gif