lovemycar

Breaking news for April

hello friends a breaking news that can Rock Indian Car market...

Maruti The legand planning to lower the cost of ALTO & MARUTI 800 BY 40,000... after 10th April.

got this news someone working in MARUTI Finance Dept..

this all due to NANO & A FEW NEW Players entring into this segment... by doing this in advance maruti trying to keep its original market under control.....

few launches like :

TATA NANO PRICED 1 to 1.69 LACS

Chevrolet Beat will be prices arround 3 lacs & wil come by mid 2009

Toyota small car will be arround 3 to 3.50 lacs & come by end of 2009.

New Mini Reva will cost arround 3 to 4 lacs... Electric car

BAJAJ NEW CONCEPT CAR in mid 2010. price will be about 1 to 2 lacs.

TILL NOW MARUTI WAS A LEADER IN THIS SEGMENT BUT WHEN CONSUMER WIL GET A VARITEY IN TASTE , HE WILL DIVERT & MARUTI SHARE WILL BE AFFECTED ... SO MARUTI IS PLANNING TO HOLD ITS SHARE STRONGLY..

i doubt your prices

since beat is a competitior to a-star and i10, possibly swift as well, so its price is rumoured to be around 4 lakhs, 3 is just too less!

Since toyota is a premium brand, it expect the prices to be in 4-5 range, but it will be VFM

Maini Reva will cost 6 lakhs above, confirmed by AUTOCAR

Bajaj car will increase its price for sure, cant be lesser than 2 lakhs unless bajaj uses the hells most cheap materials and cheap engine smiley4.gifsmiley17.gif

Reva already a 2 seater. Mini Reva must be a single seater or one half seater. The new Reva Li-ion is to cost some 6 lakh's: "suicidal" pricing, indeed. I don't know whom they are catering to: I doubt if any guy's from the Maini family will buy and run a Reva.

i also agree with DDUDE,,  i dont think that ppl will show interest in this car @ 3 to 4 lacs...... it will be more benificial to have 2 to 3 nanos in this price..........

but as other were saying i bet u all Maruti will certainly affected by TATA's new invention..& affects u will see very soon/  watch till its booking starts!!!!!!

I thought Toyota s car coming in 2010. And after seeing Toyota s attitude in launching i dont see small car before 2010.

Chevy Beat at 3 lacs?? I would say 3.75-4.75 lacs for Beat. Could you mention source of Chevy Beat price.

This might come true but it might take time.

In my view Tata Nano as power windows(F) in its high end at 1.75lk.

so all people will demand power windows when they pay even 3 lacs for a car by showing Nano as an eg.

So be read to get moreVFM cars.smiley17.gif

I think we see a marginal decrease of price due to Nano effect or more features for the same price.

Sudan2009-03-26 09:38:04

In this competative world,Every car maker is in the league for proving himself the best, either quality or money wise.Maruti would definitely take the step for reducing the price, as it needs to survive and go well in the small car segment.With Nano hitting the market with a price tag of around 1-1.6 lacs, many people can afford to buy it.There was an article in TOI, Nano could be a good choice as a future public cab.

In this competative world' date='Every car maker is in the league for proving himself the best, either quality or money wise.Maruti would definitely take the step for reducing the price, as it needs to survive and go well in the small car segment.With Nano hitting the market with a price tag of around 1-1.6 lacs, many people can afford to buy it.There was an article in TOI, Nano could be a good choice as a future public cab. [/quote']

yes i m agree with you.. even if you are choosing a car for one year  nano will be a good option & even after one year u can resell it without much depreciation.as demand will be high than supply.......

why entry calss( or economy class)  family purchase 2nd hand maruti 800 or alto  when brand new nano option is there........

Reva already a 2 seater. Mini Reva must be a single seater or one half seater. The new Reva Li-ion is to cost some 6 lakh's: "suicidal" pricing' date=' indeed. I don't know whom they are catering to: I doubt if any guy's from the Maini family will buy and run a Reva.[/quote']

Hey its not Mini Reva, its Maini Reva. Maini is the company name.

Lovemycar, you misinterpreted things...

@jbond

lovemycar posted in his first post that New Mini Reva is coming. Read it below.

Ravi Sir commented on this that if Current Reva is 2 Seater, then Mini Reva will be single seater.

He knows that Reva is from Maini Stable since he lives in South India and Reva too is from South India.

sudeepd2009-03-30 07:15:56

@jbond

lovemycar posted in his first post that New Mini Reva is coming. Read it below.

Ravi Sir commented on this that if Current Reva is 2 Seater' date=' then Mini Reva will be single seater.

He knows that Reva is from Maini Stable since he lives in South India and Reva too is from South India.

[/quote']

Dude, I dont understand a thing. Its Maini Reva, not mini

The government of India has told car manufacturers to cut model prices which have been on the rise lately. All major car companies in the country have hiked the prices of their high-selling models in recent weeks. These include Maruti Suzuki

maruti have sold 27 lac cars in 25 years .. now as per news in Hindustan times & the tribune dated 2nd apr 2009 ... maruti is planning to reduce maruti 800cc & omni production year by year .. in major 11 cities in India maruti will stop sellling 800cc & omni from 2011....

price reduction & Product modification could be the better option or strategy  for maruti  if it wana to continue sale of these two models & u will see this news within few days....

tata has done a great job .. in 25 years maruti was leader but in single step Tata has finalise way to be a price leader as well as market's popular Brand.

one more thing Hyundai India has stopped Logistic of i20, i10 , verna & accent for 8 days Wef 1st Apr to 8th Apr.. reason unknown..