DreamTheCar

Upcoming Cars In India

Currently Bravo is imported as CBU. But if Fiat plans to build the car in India, the price is sure to come down as it will cut the excise duty of 105%. But even if 105% duty is cut still the price remain above 8-9 lakh.

Both of you (lovemycar and sujith3120) relax - no personal attacks please.

Also - can you please use the regular font in your posts. Its a lot easier to read. Thanks.dtandon2009-03-26 14:01:41

Refer this link and compare the content.

http://www.zigwheels.com/News/Fiat-Bravo/Fiat11_20080107-1-1

Instead of some minor variation' date=' rest seems copied.
[/quote']

please dont check only bravo .. others are also here.. actually i m researching on indian car market & its impacts on future  so have to check a lot of websites /// journals & sometime interviews with management..

happy to see your accurate response with example ,, surely i will check this thanks for adding something new to my knowledge

We have had several such arguments guys - Take a look in the "Announcements" section if you will.

You MUST provide the source of any information that you copy paste from another source.

lovemycar - Always provide the link to the original page.

Thanks

I have driven the Toyota Yaris here and its too good to be true! the interiors, the power and the pickup is great! The rear seats are a bit crampy though, it may seat 2 huge people comfortably or 3 slim people with comfort. This one has compartments all around to store your stuff. The one i drove was the Auto. I dont know how much of this would come to India, but here it costs 14000$ with extra rego and Insurance to take care.

i wanna see sandero' date=' it looks striking smiley3.gif[/quote']

ATcAAADma8eIDmmLhxxVqxP9yIH9tNidLt-KBRd6

this is Renault Sandero

Skoda Fabia Combi down pic

ATcAAACwAvUQe01uLqHQ7zsYK57c8cmRtYhL3sxB

Ford Fiesta / Mazda 2 Hatchback: see below

ATcAAAArSA2E7nyfjZkXLF3Tg8JrCkwdEO6yEW-X

Nissan Micra below

ATgAAADyB63nBVu7RZeTgRsD-cciAc8WuqE9vSii

Bravo below

ATcAAABtguftXdOKshX8PpnbL5_PYJqEtk3--Do3

grand Punto below

ATgAAAAzrlyQHuehlE2262vV4R8Ud-GiIzqqDuo-

Ritz below

ATcAAABhTVx2fLiX3XI9b5nlSNc27ds54ZBrZZg3

For my friends on auto car wana to see pics of these cars....

Just for you guys

I love Autocar
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/albums3/ATcAAACwAvUQe01uLqHQ7zsYK57c8cmRtYhL3sxB7PIOwmBLGaw4M3MvFaMzm-H0ACrohhhtYkY57B9Po30NVQuljQXXAJtU9VC15z7AGh611jPhOtQpyh7banJgIw.jpg' target="_blank">

@love my car...so your "leading car expert" was zig wheels eh??? More and more junk threads / posts from love my car!!! may be he is a school kid smiley8.gif

cheap mansmiley18.gif u have proved u have cheapsmiley5.gif thinking too.. if you dont like lovemycar views then why everytime post reply on his thread......

my dear friend please visit some psychologist i have doubt that u r facing depression or some other mental stress......

rest u were saying me a school kid ..... so beware kids are more exposivesmiley7.gif than madsmiley5.gif one like you.??

one more thing u were commenting about zigwheel so for ur kind information

i was a autocar reader, i m a autocar reader & i will be a autocar reader.....

<FONT face="Courier New">hope u will take it as last warning

?
[/quote']

@love my car..you have gone way too far in your reply! if you say that swift production is going to be stopped and that bravo is going to be sold for 7-8 lakhs in a profesional forum, any hard core auto enthusiast is bound to criticize you and that is what I did! I have been a forum member for the past 3 years and even though my posts are very few, most of the members here will agree that I have never posted unnecessary threads nor got in to any arguments and i dont intend to get in to an argument with you either. Go ahead and post what you want.

As Toyota gears up for the launch of Toyota Fortuner, Ford plans to defend by launching an automatic variant of its hardcore SUV - the Endeavour. Ford Endeavour currently comes with 2.5L and 3.0L engine option (Thunder+). Both the engines sports 5-speed manual transmission.  While at the lower end Mahindra offers Scorpio Automatic and at the higher end the upcoming Fortuner is believed to come with an autobox. Then Ford would be sandwitched between the two and autobox lovers might give the Endeavour a miss. Ford doesn

Based on the size and looks I think this car can compete with i10 and similar segments. If this is priced below 3.5 lac it will be a sure run-away hit.