bluesapphire

Vinyl added recently.how does it look?

Its looks awesome. I uggest you should also add a good spoiler and good quality neons..then your car will look great.

the pics are large so please resize them

how much did it cost?

What are those for' date=' does it keep out the heat and improve cooling of the a/c. BS, I think You are from T'nagar, Chennai rather than Surat am I right?[/quote']

BS has edited Vinodth's car man! he is from Surat.

Guys neither i live in Chennai nor its my Sx4..i just helped him to post the pics..

This thread wasnt started by me, it was started by Vinodth but he posted few times and failed to uplaod the pic so i help him but i think that FRG deleted his previous post and thus it looks like i have started this thread..

And Vinodth, car looks good but a big rear spoiler is missing. But as per your signature you also have Baleno, so for this kinda mods Baleno looks better as it looks like rally car, to Sx4 isnt suitable for these mods...

bluesapphire very sorry for the gaffe. Was in a hurry yesterday and did not go through the whole thread. As they say "Little knowledge is dangerous" which I would modify here for me as "Reading a post or two is dangerous-read the whole thread."

Its congratulations to vinoth who owns the SX 4.

@vinoth: I am also considering this but have a few questions & as you have gone ahead with this can you please enlighten us on the following:

1. How much did the car wrap cost?

2. Did the installed give you a guarantee on it or tell you how long it will last in India? (in the UK these come with a 3yr guarantee)

3. Will you be able to take it off without damaging the original paintwork? what kind of glue do they use here...or is it a 3m selfadhesive vinyl?

the cost is Rs 6500..... can remove it any time.. no guarantee...my friend did the same to his skoda (white colour)... he removed it recently and the car looks the same as it was before...  since my car is different coloured will have to wait and see ....