nim12esh

Honda Jazz SPOTTED

POST DELETED.

If you can't type properly, please don't post at all. Take a look at the rules and regulations of the forum before proceeding further. Further posts will be deleted without any notifications. 
FuelRunGod2009-03-29 08:13:31

No. My friend showed me these pictures so I asked him to send them to me so that I could share these with you. He stays in Noida and it was the first time he spotted a Honda Hatch. Though ANHC prototypes were common over there.

oye!

why did you delete my post!

ok dont bother

jazz really looks cool, altough it is short on equipment.

i-vtec engine is a stunner

although i dont know why there are no alloys

it looks do it justice, but that isnt enough to convince indians. The first thing they want is VALUE FOR MONEY!

and if jazz is priced above 6, and alloys, foglamps and other stuff is not availible, i dont expect it to sell well.

Great car to look at. Nice pictures nim12esh. The fit and finish and the dash are quite upmarket and the car will sure shake up the whole premium hatch segment. Swifts, i 20's, Fabias are to head for hefty discount times.

@Sparsh: See the difference in your earlier post and now? We really like it when people take the effort to put across their views in a proper readable format. It not only adds value to the forum but makes it easy for other users to understand what you want to tell them. Thanks for your cooperation.

FRG

FuelRunGod2009-03-29 08:22:52

oye!

and if jazz is priced above 6' date=' and alloys, foglamps and other stuff is not availible, i dont expect it to sell well.[/quote']

It will sell like hot cakes no matter there are no foglamps, no alloys, black ORVM etc. I can tell this because ANHC without these things is selling in huge numbers.

@nim12esh

i get your point, but the ANHC is just marginally overpriced, just around 70000 but see the i20, see the fabia, the fabia will see a price reduction, as in today's paper from may, It will have the elegance version for 5.74 lakhs ex showroom. Even the i10 asta o has an ex showroom price of 5.61, so if the base jazz comes for above 6 lakhs which will be barebones, how can you expect it to sell??

@ Nim12esh ,

Amazing Pictures... Good job. Why havent they covered the cars with those Black Covers , most cars on testing are covered with those black sheets...

Car looks good and the centre console looks very strange. i20 will haev tough times ahead. The most important thing is Pricing of Honda Jazz , Honda is notorious for Overpricing and India still hasnt come out of that belief that why spend 6-7 lakhs on a Hatchback , Skoda Fabia suffered with this , hope JAZZ changes the entire scenario.

Again Good Scoop..

Nice pics. Nimesh & a good looking car!

USP would be spacious cabin & Civic inspired interiors(dash implementation).

Rear of the car is also pretty while aiding roominess.

Yes even i guess the car will sell in large numbers .

I remember checking out the fully loaded jazz in saudi that costed around Rs715000 (tax free price) and with the following specificatons

Jazz EXL 09MY:

Performance Data

Engine: 1.5L, i-VTEC, in line 4 Cyl, 16V PGM-FI.

Power: 118hp @ 6600rpm (Net)

Torque: 14.9Kgm @ 4800rpm (Net)

Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic

Exterior Features

Power Retractable Door Mirrors

Body Colour Door Mirrors with Side Turn Indicators

Body Colour Bumpers/ Door Handles

Alloy Wheels - 16"

Panoramic Sunroof

Rear Windscreen Wiper

Interior/Convenience Features

Tilt and Telescoping Power Steering

Air Conditioner with Heater

Driver Seat Height Adjustor

Leather Steering Wheel with Audio Controls

Cruise Control

Full Power Windows, Mirrors/ Central Lock

Radio/CD/ MP3 (WMA)/Auxiliary Jack/USB with 4 Speakers

Speed Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)

Double Glove Box (Air Cooled)

Keyless Entry System

Paddle Shift Lever

Magic Seats (Horizontal & Vertical Storage)

Magic Box

Safety Features

Dual Airbags - Driver and Passenger

Side Airbags

Anti Lock Braking System

Immobilizer with security AlarmYes even i guess the car will sell in large numbers .

I remember checking out the fully loaded jazz in saudi that costed around Rs715000 (tax free price) and with the following specificatons

Jazz EXL 09MY:

Performance Data

Engine: 1.5L, i-VTEC, in line 4 Cyl, 16V PGM-FI.

Power: 118hp @ 6600rpm (Net)

Torque: 14.9Kgm @ 4800rpm (Net)

Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic

Exterior Features

Power Retractable Door Mirrors

Body Colour Door Mirrors with Side Turn Indicators

Body Colour Bumpers/ Door Handles

Alloy Wheels - 16"

Panoramic Sunroof

Rear Windscreen Wiper

Interior/Convenience Features

Tilt and Telescoping Power Steering

Air Conditioner with Heater

Driver Seat Height Adjustor

Leather Steering Wheel with Audio Controls

Cruise Control

Full Power Windows, Mirrors/ Central Lock

Radio/CD/ MP3 (WMA)/Auxiliary Jack/USB with 4 Speakers

Speed Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)

Double Glove Box (Air Cooled)

Keyless Entry System

Paddle Shift Lever

Magic Seats (Horizontal & Vertical Storage)

Magic Box

Safety Features

Dual Airbags - Driver and Passenger

Side Airbags

Anti Lock Braking System

Immobilizer with security Alarm

<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> Jazz-Honda-Carscoop-3.jpg

it was available with 11 different colours.

i don't think this hatch will sell in large numbers..it'll be priced between 6.5-8.00lacs. people in india at this price range expect a boot..it will work for honda if they come with smaller engine for jazz..

Right time for Jazz launch from a customer point of view. Fabia will see price reduction soon and Honda would be aware of that too. To be frank i dont see much threat from Fabia 1.2 petrol. Its sluggish, most of them would feel safer with a Honda for a petrol engine. Also A.S.S. of Skoda is quite bad. i20 will always be the fully loaded premium hatch. Jazz would just fill the gap between i20 and Fabia.

But biggest threat for Jazz would obviously be hot hatch GP.

Let's see how Honda price's this hatch; as such they are on a Price increasing spree. I think they have been encouraged by the response they got for the New Honda City. People will buy it whatever the price, being a Honda. Any idea about the exact launch date?  Jazz and the Grande Punto will be two car's as different as 'chalk' and 'cheese'. One will cater to the diesel segment and Jazz will cater to the petrol segment. Period, Fiat is no competition to Honda; Honda rule's.Durango Dude2009-03-29 17:58:57

guysz its a honda and it will sell....when you compare it with fabia-jazz will definitely have better fe and easy on maintainance and maybe its performance also might be better than a fabia....honda may be high on price but they are high on quality as well !!!!

its a honda and it will sell well

and its being manufactured over here so i expect the price to be very competitive..though it will...be priced marginally above the others...

and quality should be top class..even better than fabia..

dont want the interior quality to be like the ANHC..

take care guyz..

@nim12esh

i get your point' date=' but the ANHC is just marginally overpriced, just around 70000 but see the i20, see the fabia, the fabia will see a price reduction, as in today's paper from may, It will have the elegance version for 5.74 lakhs ex showroom. Even the i10 asta o has an ex showroom price of 5.61, so if the base jazz comes for above 6 lakhs which will be barebones, how can you expect it to sell??[/quote']

is the fabia news confirmatory?

and is the elegance 1.4 petrol or diesel..

which newspaper has this article